16

*Monday/UA high*

*Class 1-A*

"good morning everyone..." Aizawa said lazily while walking in the room..

"Mr. Aizawa what happened to your visit with All Might yesterday?!" Jiro ask..

"are you talking on what decision he make for you girls... Is that what you want to know.." Aizawa said while yawning..

"I...ummm..no sir, I just want to know if he's alright.." Jiro said before sitting again..

"well he's okay now at least.."

Yaoyurozu just stay quiet on the side of the room while thinking all of her mistakes to Midoriya..

'I know he's not alright.. How can he be alright after what I did to him..'

"so how is he sir!" Kirishima ask..

"he's fine and he will be back before Cultural Festival so don't worry but for now you need to focus on your academics and training.. Is that clear.." Aizawa replied..

"yes sir.."

"oh that's right... What performance are you all going to do for the upcoming festival.." Aizawa ask his class who didn't answer "very well if you can't choose what performance are you all gonna do then I will stick on the plan, a theatrical lecture.. How about it?!"

The class immediately respond on that especially Iida who raised his hand and suggest a dance performance for the festival making his classmates argue on it but stop when Mr. Aizawa accepted it right away..

" that sounds good.. "

"okay, thank you sir! *bowed*" Iida said..

After that class begin..

*UA / lunch rush*

"hey Itsu!" Tokage said to Kendo who is eating her lunch..

"what?!" she replies..

"did you notice the class 1-A behavior today..?"

"behavior..?" Kendo said

"yup!" "so what's with that?" Kinoko ask

"well it's seems like they're not talking to each other..!" Tokage said..

".... If you said it like that, your right!" Kinoko said to Tokage..

"guys it's normal, beside its almost cultural festival and I'm sure they're all like that because next week it's the start of festival, all of them feel tense right now even us.." Kendo said to the two who is not buying it..

"I doubt it.." Tokage said to Kinoko "me too!!"

"*sigh* if your done with that, we should leave here now.." Kendo said before taking her tray and walk away..

"w-wait up! Sis!!" the two said..

......

"hey girls eat up... Your food will getting cold if you not eat it.. Ribbit!" Asui said to the girls who just staring their food..

"I don't feel like eating today..." Uraraka said to Asui before looking in the other table where Bakugo is...

"yeah... Me too.." Mina said..

"*sigh* I don't like, what is happening right now..!" Jiro said to the girls who look down..

"where's Yaomomo?" Hagakure ask

"... Your right? Where is Yaomomo.." Mina said before she start looking for her..

After a moment of scanning the whole cafeteria Mina then saw Yaoyurozu on a table near the counter with Todoroki, Iida and Aoyama..

"she's there..." Mina said while pointing the direction..

"yeah your right... But why there not here..?" Hagakure ask, making Jiro groan "tsch..!"

"what Kyou?" Hagakure said..

"nothing..!" she replied.

Hagakure just look at Jiro before she decide to eat her lunch with the girls, after their lunch finished they immediately head back to their classroom. Yaoyurozu just look at the girls heading back on their class while she's stuck with Todoroki who always keep his eyes on her, monitoring every movement that she does..

"is something wrong Yaoyurozu..." Todoroki ask to Yaoyurozu who just shake her head

Iida look at Yaoyurozu carefully before asking "what are you thinking Yaoyurozu..?"

Yaoyurozu, again shake her head to tell Iida that she's fine..

"okay..." Iida said before continuing on eating..

"just eat that already Yaoyurozu.." Todoroki said..

Yaoyurozu do what Todoroki said she start eating her meal without saying anything to them making Iida be worried to the vice president. The four students finished their lunch in cafeteria and start heading to the class..

While walking Todoroki stop on his track even Yaoyurozu because he's holding her hand on him, he look at Iida and Aoyama before saying..

"Iida, Aoyama you two can go on without us, their something I need to discuss with Yaoyurozu for a moment.."

Iida and Aoyama look at each other before saying their goodbyes on the two, Iida look Todoroki and Yaoyurozu before thinking..

'are those two in a relationship right now...? No, there's no way, Todoroki can't do that to Midoriya, there's no way..' Iida thought to himself before he leaves them with Aoyama..

After the two are gone Todoroki decided to take Yaoyurozu on the back of UA in the near forest of it, he tighten his grip on Yaoyurozu hand making the girl flinch..

He drag Yaoyurozu on the back of UA and let go her hand in there, Yaoyurozu look at Todoroki in nervous before asking him..

"what are you doing Todoroki...?!" she said to Todoroki who is silent..

This makes Yaoyurozu feel more nervous than before but she decided to ask him again..

"Todoroki..."

"stop acting like your the victim here.." Todoroki said to Yaoyurozu..

"I... I don't-"

"you are..!! Dammit.." Todoroki grabs Yaoyurozu hands and push her in the wall "To-Todoroki.. That hurts.."

"listen here Yaoyurozu, your the one who brought us here in this situation, your the only one you hear me... *tighten his grip* I'm just a victim- no we're just the victim of this.."

Yaoyurozu start to tear up making Todoroki feel more angry at the girl..

"don't cry dammit!.."

"I'm sorry *sob* I really am.. *sob*" Yaoyurozu said to Todoroki who is slowly smiling "yeah that's right, say your sorry on us..."

After that Todoroki throw Yaoyurozu on the ground..

"filthy.. I don't know why Midoriya love someone like you, maybe because of your body? Yeah that's right because of your body.." Todoroki said..

Yaoyurozu didn't answered, she just take all Todoroki anger on her 'I deserve this...' she thought to herself..

"well whatever, you just did gave me your body in the first place so I will be less mad at you because of that..." He walk towards Yaoyurozu and start caressing her cheeks before he wipes her tears..

"I'm s-sorry *sob*" Once again Yaoyurozu say her sorry to Todoroki who didn't care on what she said..

"that's to late to say, Yaoyurozu... Just accept the fact that your done.. And be mine now instead..." Todoroki said to Yaoyurozu..

Without knowing that someone is watching them, unnoticed..

"I can't believe that Todoroki can say all of that.. To her.."

.......