9

*central hospital/I-island*

"doc, how's my friend..! Is he okay?" Melissa ask the Doctor who said yes..

"he's okay now, he just need some sleep... I think he's stressed.." the doctor added.

"huh? Stressed..." "yeah I can see to he's eyes, I think he cried a lot..." the doctor said before leaving the two girls in there.

"stressed...?" Melissa said to herself before looking at her friend..

"I think it's okay now, we should come in to see him.." Noelle said..

"yeah.."

The two walk inside the room to see Midoriya.

".... *look at him* so this is the boy that your talking too hah... He's cute if you ask me..." Noelle said while looking Midoriya's face.

"what you like him..? *smiled*"

"nope... He's just cute that's all... Beside he's not my type..." Noelle said making her friend Melissa raise a brow.

"....really..? If you say so..."

"what?.. It's true, don't look at me like that..!" Noelle said making Melissa chuckled..

"yeah yeah..." Melissa take a chair and sit beside the bed and start caressing his hair while smiling..

"you know... Midoriya is a very kind guy he always care about his friend or love ones, it's not that too long since I know him but I already like him... *smiled*"

"yeah you told me that he's the guy who save you and your father in a villain called Wolfgang? No- wait wolffrog? That's not it.. Wolffang!!" Noelle said..

"*chuckled* it's Wolfram..!" Melissa said..

"oh..y-yeah your right.." Noelle turn around and hide her embarrassment to her friend..

*ring*

"oh... Wait *take out her phone* Noelle can you sit here for a sec.?"

"huh? Okay... Why is that..?" "oh I have a call from my Papa.. It's gonna take a minute.." Melissa said to Noelle who just nodded..

Melissa go outside and take the call while Noelle just sit in the chair while looking Midoriya..

"nice.. I don't know how but why did you cry?, I'm curious... I can see through your eye bags that you cried a lot..." Noelle said while slowly taking the gap of their faces..

After looking at his face she saw his arm, the arm with scars on it. She walk in there and slowly put her hands on it to feel his scars..

"damn... What happened to your arm... *poke* whoa! And It's hard.. *look at his face* just look at that face..! It's baby face while your arms maybe your body too is like a monster..!" Noelle said before blushing..

"*cough* ahem..!"

This makes Noelle jump a little before she turned around and see Melissa looking at her while her right eye brow raise..

"h-hey! Melissa.. You done? That's so fast..! Hehe..." Noelle said in embarrassment..

"yeah... And I will leave Midoriya to you because-" "wait what..? Why me!?" Noelle said.

"*sigh* because my Papa needs me for something!" "and what is that?"

"he said I need to go home and tell uncle Might what happened here..!" Melissa said.

"huh?..."

"please just wait here until he wakes up and call me, okay!" Melissa said before saying her goodbye..