14

*I-Island Airport*

"were here Aizawa!!..." All Might stood up and walk out to the plane while Mr. Aizawa is behind him..

"ugh... What a noisy guy to be with.." Mr. Aizawa said

They walk out in there to see Mr. Shield waiting on them..

"welcome All Might!... And welcome too Mr. Eraser head...!" David said..

"no don't call me that, just Aizawa..." "o-oh!? Okay Aizawa, w-welcome.."

"so I assume Melissa is not here.."

"yeah, his with Midoriya..."

"that's good.. Well we should go to the hospital then..!" All Might said to Aizawa who just nodded on him..

After that they leave the airport and head to the hospital where Midoriya is..

......

"hey Deku?.. *coming in to the room* My father said that All Might and Mr. Aizawa just arrived at the airport and now they coming here..." Melissa said to Midoriya who is eating right now..

"oh your still eating?" "y-yeah... I didn't know that Noelle cook so much food for me..!" he said while trying to finished all the katsudon that Noelle cook for him..

"Noelle will be happy if she saw you eating her food happily.. *smiled*"

"I hope so, by the way where is she..?" Midoriya ask to Melissa..

"oh Noelle?... She said that, she's buying something.. I don't know what.." Melissa said before fixing her glasses..

"okay... Did you eat breakfast? Melissa.."

"h-huh? Yeah  I did..!" "how about Noelle, is she eat breakfast?" Midoriya ask

".... I don't know, but she cook some breakfast for you so I bet she eats already!hehe!!..."

"your right... But how she knows my favorite food is Katsudon..?" Midoriya ask to himself before biting some of his katsudon..

"maybe she researched it!? Or maybe because your a Japanese, so technically you love a Japanese food like that!! *pointing at the food*"

"your right-" "I'm here!! Izuku-kun~!!" Noelle shout after coming in..

Midoriya blush on what he heard to Noelle..

"huh? What's with the blush? Izuku-kun..."

"that!" Midoriya said to Noelle who get confused even more..

"that?... What's that?..." Noelle said before handing a bottle of water to Midoriya..

Midoriya just look at the girl while blushing..

"I think he's trying to say is, why did you call him by his first name.." Melissa said before fixing her glasses again..

"oh is that so.. *look at Midoriya* you see I just thought about this since yesterday... You call me Noelle instead of Morgan so I thought maybe I can do it too, so from now on I will call you Izuku instead of Midoriya..!"

"b-but you see.. In our country when you call us by our first name, it's mean you love us or your close to us.."

"okay..? But we're friends now right? And we're close too.."

"your right about that.. But.." Midoriya said..

"what? Are your friends in Japan not calling you Izuku?.."

"no but, where still friends... It's okay for me to  just call me Midoriya or Deku, I'm okay with that names..."

"but not for me! Whatever you say to me... I will still say your first name, Izuku-kun!! *wink*"