𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫

She's just a foreign student , with no friends or partners .

He's the prettiest boy in the school .

She knows they can't be together ; she's invisible , barely noticeable , while he's got everyone's attention .

Yet she still loves him .

And she wants him to know that .

Now tell me , which way is the best to tell someone you have zero chances with that you love them without ruining your non-existant social life ?

Secret letters !

Anonymous love leters , that's what she sent him . "Not like it would make him love me" she thought ."It's just for the pleasure , and the thrill . After all , I'm just a bug , and he's a garden" .

Little did she know , gardens can't live without bugs ~

^^^^^^^^^^^

Hi everyone ! It's the author , You can call me dream !

Just so you know ; I have started writing in wattpad in 2017 .I wrote a cringy fanfiction back then and got about 10k views (it made me so happy but also confused bc that FANFICTION WAS CRINGY AF--) then I abondened wattpad to start writing on my own , and I decided to share some of my work with you ! Maybe someone will enjoy it!

Warning: Expect some typing and spelling mistakes , -some grammar mistakes too haha- but overall it's a great story I promise you'll love it .

With that being said , Enjoy !

(I prefer not to make an intorduction to present the characters and all , you will discover them while reading)