𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑?

Before her alarm rang , (y/n) woke up and started getting ready . She didn't even sit to listen to the silence of the morning , she was excited to leave for school . She chekced her unifporm in the mirror twice , making sure it looks okay . She was a little insecure when it comes to wearing skirts , and school skirts were short so she had to wear tights underneath them . As for the shirt , she didn't tuck it inside the skirt like most girls would , instead , she let it out , so it doesn't show how small her chest size is . She didn't wear her jacket and left the house . It was warm outside and the streets looked lovely in the sun , especially with all those leaves on the ground . It wasn't yet autumn , but those tress lost their leaves already .

She reached her school and went straight to the library to read something , but unfortunatly , she couldn't find something that she hasn't read already . So she sat at the table and got her homework out , and started doing it again . The math teacher gave them some hard activities and she hasn't understood them very well. So she tried to do them again , but they were still too hard for her . She read them and re-read them again , and still nothing . A sound of papers next to her interrupted her focus . She peeked a glance , someone was sitting two chairs far , writing down something , or doing their homework . Whatever they were doing , it wasn't her buisness , and she didn't bother to look up at the person . She re-focused on her work again .

After a while of her deseperate attempts to understand , she sighted and put her head on the table . A long , long sight . And the student sitting there heard it .

"Is everything okay?" he asked .

Allthought his voice sounded a bit familiar , (y/n) didn't raise her head and just answered :

"yes , maybe , I just ... I don't understand anything."

"I can help you if you want."

"No that's alraight ." she raised her head . "I wouldn't want to disturb-"

She stopped talking when she saw who she was talking to . The dark haired boy moved his chair and took a seat next to her .

"A-Akaashi-san , I didn't know it was you I've been t-talking to , I haven't noticed you at all,,"

"I've seen how focused you were , it's obvious you wouldn't notice."

He gave her half a smile . (y/n) looked at him briefly then at ehr papers again;

"Y-Yeah"

"Now , would you show me what you don't understand , miss?"

"Yes" she took her textbook . "You know Akaashi-san , you don't have to call me miss , just (y/n) would do "

He smiled as an answer . She wasn't sure if it was a yes or a no .

Akaashi took the book and read it silently before explaining it to her . At first , she was only looking at him , lost in her daydreams and admiring that smart , pretty face . Then when he said "are you listening , (y/n) ?" she snapped out of it and came back to reality . When explained from your crush , the lesson was actually easy to understand .

When he was done helping her , (y/n) looked at her watch . More 10 minutes to spare before the bell rings .

"Do you come to the library often , Akaashi-san ?"

"Yes , it's my favorite place here . The smell of books is lovely , isn't it ?"

"Couldn't agree more ! such a lovely smell ! "

Akaashi picked his stuff and said :

"Well , see you at practise , (y/n) "

He went towards the door . {This is my only chance to actually have a little chat with him ! I can't let it go !}

"W-Wait , Akaashi-san ..!"

^^^^^^