𝑨 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒓

(y/n) woke up early in the morning.She enjoyed the silence in her house , and sat for long minutes , just staring at her cieling, thinking about the same topic over and over everyday , a specefic person that lived in her head rent free . A certain Akaashi Keiji . Oh how perfect he was , how pretty , how smart ... He was all any girl would dream of .

She walked to her bathroom and looked at her reflection , feeling a little disappointed . She was unsatifsfied with her looks , and despite some people calling her beautiful , she still didn't find herself pretty . Especially not that body of hers . She despises it so much , that she refuses to wear anything that shows even a little bit of her skin or size , and hides it under braggy , large clothes . And because she didn't find herself attractive , she couldn't speak to her loved-one . She wanted to confess her feelings to him , but she was afraid he would find her ugly , and break her heart . So to satisfy the need of tell him how she truely feels , she wrote him notes , and the signature was a little flower drawing . She gave him compliments and basically just wrote everything that comes to her mind. Then she put it in his locker . She knew he reads those letters . She's even seen him open one in the halls , smile at it , then put it in his bag .

The washing and hair-brushing ending , she got to her kitchen , ate her breakfast , then went back to her room , where she wrote the letter of the day ;

"To my one and only ,

Your eyes are an ocean I want to drown in ,

𖧷"

She smiled at the letter , thinking about his reaction once he reads it . She doesn't give him letters EVERYDAY , just once in a while. She put the letter in her bag , wore her school uniform and stepped outside her home? Today , she was going to take a look at Akaashi's volleyball club. She's never seen him play before , allthought she always wanted to . And today she will finally exause her dream.

Arriving to her school , she goes towards the lockers , first putting her bag in hers , then sliding the letter un Keiji's locker , which was next to hers. Yes , they were locker-neighbours , as she likes to call it . That's how she fell for him . The second day of school , she struggled in opening her locker , and not having any friends , she didn't know who to ask for help. He was standing next to her , fixing his own locker , then he saw her . He said in a soft voice : "May I help you?" .The second she put her eyes on him , she knez he was gonna take a place in her heart . He was beautiful , shining , sparkling . And she stared at him for some moments , then realising how dumb she must look , she muttered "please do", and stepped asidegiving him enough place to stand in front of the locker . He iopened it as if it was nothing then said "there you go" , and walked away . And just like that , she fell in love .

She took her books and walked to her classroom . She intentionally came earlier than everyone to enjoy some silent reading before class . She loved silence .

School started , and the day was long before 3pm finally arrived .(y/n) quickly took her bag and ran towards the gym , then hid behind a wall and waited for the boys to go in . After seeing about 10 guys inside , she thought hat it was probably everyone . Akaashi was already inside either ways , and she got tired of waiting . She slowly walked to the gym door , bent down and peeked an eye inside . They were tall ,tall boys there warming up. Akaashi was stretching his long buffed arms , looking as calm as always . She sat down and kept watching them -or mostly him . The coach yelled things like "serve" , "spike" , that were completely unfamiliar to her , but she didnt care , because all she wanted to do was watch him practise. He looked so pretty and athletic . She was so lost in her daydreams , that she didn't even hear the voices of the two people that were comming behind her .

"I asked Bo' if he took it , he said he didn'-" the girl got interrupted after seeing (y/n) spying on the team like a creep. She showed her with a head gesture to the boy next to her .

"he's so perfect" muttered (y/n).

A smirk corned the girl's lips . She walked towards her and said :

"who's so perfect?"

^^^^^^^^^^

hey !

hope you liked that one as a first chapter ^^ !

please give me an honest review , i would really love to correct any mistake and make this fanfiction better .

I love you ♡︎