𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃

"Hey , um , you're (y/n) , right ?"

She looked at them.The one in the middle was a popular girl from the class next to hers , her name was .. Belina . Or was it Belinda? She called her the mountain girl , due to her red hair that was always braided and reminded her of Fifi Brendacier . 

The one on the left was Shimiwue , her classmate . A pretty blonde haired girl. She always acted as if (y/n) didn't exist at all . The third one was a tall brunette whom she didn't know.

"Yes , I am " she answered .

"My name's Linda , but you probably know it already."

(y/n) laughed internally .

"I do."

"Great ! So you know Shimizue , you're classmates , and this is Nene , our senpai ." she introduced the tall girl.

"Pleasure to meet you all." politely replied (y/n).

"You're not japanese , right ? "

"No , not quite ."

"That's amazing !" 

"Is it really ? I don't see what's so great about it .."

Linda started laughing hysterically .

"Oh My God (y/n) , you're so funny !  How do we not hang out together ?! I totally see us as friends !"

the bell rang , leaving no time for (y/n) to answer . 

"Oh , we'll talk to you later , we have to go to class . See ya !"

The two girls left the class and Shimizue took her seat .For the first time since the year started , Shimizue didn't pretend like (y/n) was invisible . She talked to her , looked at her and even paired with her in the self-study period . Usually she wouldn't even glance her way , no answer her if she talked . She would erase her from her mind completely . And (y/n) liked being treated like a person for once . She knew the popular girls weren't nice to her for nothing . She knez they want something from her . Someone maybe . And it's probably Akaashi they wanr . They want to know why they were together in the halls . They are curious . And once they know that she's only a manager , they would drop her and she would go back to being alone . Alone in the whole world . Her father would be overseas , her mother at her agency , the students would ignore it . Not sure if she even exists . 

{I could lie. I could say I'm his girlfriend .. yes , then we would remain friends . Nothing could go wrong.}

But she soon realised that everything could go wrong . First Akaashi would be disappointed when he hears she's lying , Second he would probably refuse to play pretend , and third , those "friends" are the fakest people ever . 

{I'll just tell them that I'm the manager and get it over with . It's not like they're the only people in the school I can be friends with . And I won't be alone anymore , I'll get closer to Akaashi and the boys and have friends . }

{And a boyfriend.} she smiled at the thought , then laughed at herself . She didn't really think she would have Akaashi as her boyfriend . He was way out of her league .But at least she'd get close enough to him so she can see him , talk to him , be in his life. She didn't care if he's not interested in her , she'd be expecting it anyway . She just wants to be his friend.

When class ended the popular girls waited for (y/n) .

"Hi bestie !" 

"Hey , um .. Can I talk to you girls? I have something to tell you."

"Sure ! We're all ears !" said Linda .

"Listen I know you're not being nice to me all of a sudden for no reason . Is it because I was with Akaashi ?"

the girls looked at each others.

"It's just...weird , you know. We've never seen Akaashi-senpai with a girl , and we love so much ! We have to know what's between you two ."

"N-nothing , really . There's nothing between us . I'm one of the volleyball team managers , that's all."

"Oh . So you see him everyday?"

"Only when they have practise."

"I see."

"Can i go now?"

"Yeah whatever . Not like we'd like to hang out with you anyways ."

(y/n) turned around and walked towards the gym . She felt a little disappointed , why  thought? She wanted that fake friendship to end , she had no right to feel bad . Shaking those feelings off as she removes her shoes , (y/n) gets inside the gym room . She walked around , couldn't be bothered to change into her sport outfit . 

Tired of all that walking , she decides to sit down .She had a really weak body , a little walking exhauseted her . She's never liked sports anyways . She closed her eyes and listened to the silenced of the gym . Her love for silence was inexplainable . It calmed her down instantely . She opens her eyes again , and saw Konoha bending down and looking at her .

"K-Konoha!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^