𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆 , 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒂𝒊!

"W-Wait ,Akaashi-san.. !"

He turned aeound .

"I wouldn't want to bother you but ,, since our lockers are next to each other , m-maybe we can go together ..?"

"Our lockers ..oh wait , are you that adorable girl who can't reach her books ? the one right next to my locker?"

(rip people who can actually reach ✌)

(Y/n) blushed at the word adorable . She had no idea he found her adorable.

"I can reach my books!" she said walking with him throught the halls .

"Yes , on the tip of your toes."

"I was a bit offended to see you haven't recognized mt yesterday . I really believed you would"

Akaashi's face got suddenly a little darker .

"I appologize , the truth is , I've never looked at your face , only the top of your head."

Realising she might have done a mistake , she says nervously .

"N-no it(s okay , I w-was only joking there , don't take it too seriously " she gave him a reassuring smile .

"Oh I see." He opened his locker and got his books out , then turned to her . She was on the tip of her toes , reaching her hand inside without looking , and trying to take her books . Since the school welcomed a lotof students , they had to build the lockers too small and high to cover the large number of students enrolled . And (y/n) didn't reach it well.

Akaashi smiled .

"I don't remember putting my boks this deep inside " she muttered , then her eyes met Akaashi's and she blushed .

"You seem to be amused by this situation , Akaashi-san."

"I've told you yo ucouldn't reach your books , I see you here everyday , yet you dared to deny it . And here you are , in the same situation you refused to admit you get stuck in everytime . How do you want me not to be amused ?"

His smile got wider , and for once his eyes didn't look like a sad , tired mother's eyes . (y/n) blushed .

"W-Well I usually do reach my stuff , b-but you see , someone must've pushed them far inside "

She stepped aside giving him some place to stand and take them for her . But Akaashi didn't move . He just held his books and smiled at her . After some seconds , she looked at him . He still didn't move .

"What are you waiting for ?" she whispered.

"Waiting for you ." He whispered back .

"But I don't have my books".

"Then take them."

"I can't , that's what I'm waiting for you to do ."

"You didn't ask me to , though."

She sighted . She didn't even know why they were whispering at this point .

"Can you give me my books?" she asked , looking away to hide her blush .

"You should try saying please ."

"can you please give me my books?" she reapeted irritated .

"I wonder who you're talking to ." He replied , looking around him as if he ws looking for someone . She sighted again .

"Akaashi-saaaan" she said in a silly tone .

"Yes ?" he sounded amused .

"Could you please get my books for me?"

"Sure thing , (y/n)"

He stretched out his arm ,and took all the books out .

"Here you go."

"Thank you" she murmured , looking down .

Akaashi looked at her for some moments , messing with her was really funny , her reactions were the cuteste.

"Well shall we go now ? I'll walk you to your class" he said .

Still blushing , (y/n) walked besides him . She felt the girls eyes on her . After all , she was with THE Akaashi Keiji , AKA the prettiest guy in school . Maybe they weren't looking at her , maybe they were looking at him .

No , she met some pair of eyes , so people were looking at her .

{ Of course they would , the most beautiful boy in school is walking with me , the invisible foreigner girl . Mr Perfect and Ms Invisible . Mr everyone and MS Noone} 

She looked at the students . At the same time , Akaashi peeked at her .

"Looking for someone?" he asked.

"N-no , I just don't like how some people are eyeing me , that's all ."

"Just ignore them ." He smiled at her , and she smiled back . There weere murmures in the halls .

(Y/n) finally reached her class.

"Thank you for the walk , Akaashi-san"

"Sure , see you at practise then , (y/n) "

She noded , then got to her class , and went to her seat next to the window .Usually , people wouldn't notice her at all , but this time , the girls (and some boys) stared ar her , some whispered , some pointed ,some laughed . She was the center of attention and she hated it . Suddenly , while she was looking out the window , three girls positionned themselves in front of her , and two , very handsome boys , who looked identical behind them.

"Hey , um , you're (y/n), right ? "

^^^^^^^