𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃

"who's so perfect?"

(y/n) startled and bumped her head . She let out a small scream , then covered her mouth with her hands.

"What are you doing here?" asked the girl

"I-I'm .. I-I'm not doing anything w-wrong I swear !"

"We know that, we heard you compliment one of the boys " said the boy . " So , who is it?"

(y/n) turned red .

"N-No one ! Absolutely no one !"

"C'mon first year , you don't have to lie to us " said the girl , putting her arm around (y/n)'s shoulder . "I'm Yukie Shirofuku , by the way "

"(f/n) (l/n)" she introduced herself.

"I'm Konoha Akinori"

"so , (y/n) , who's the guy that took your heart ?~"

knowing that she won't be able to escape those two , she decided to give thel an answer .

"It's .. one of the boys ...h-he's ..big ,and tall ... and um .. toned .."

"Spiky hair?"

"y-yes" she lied.

"Bokuto" they both said

"I knew it ! All girls fall for him ! " Yukie said .

"I didn't think your type would be Bo-san , honestly . You seem like a very , um , charming and uh , elegant lady? A-and even your name is different .. (y/n) .. you're not japanese , are you? A-and well for a foreigner I thought you'd find Akaashi more of a suitable guy , I mean he looks really royal himself "

"A-Akaashi? W-Who's that I've never , ever , heard of this name literally like I have nno idea who this guy is , really. I'm only interrested in Bokato" she nervously replied.

"Bokuto" corrected Yukie , a suspicious look in her eyes.

"Y-yeah , Bokuto."

"Are you really not japanese ?" she asked

"Yes ,I used to live here once then we moved (y/c) , but my dad suddenly decided to come here after 13 years "

"Nice" they said .

"The team's waiting , Yukie"

"Oh right . Bye , (y/n) !"

They started walking to the gym when Yukie turned around suddenly .

"Why don't you come with us?"

"What?!" she and Konoha said .

"Yeah ! I'll say you're thinking about managing the club with me and you're giving it a try . Come on , it's a chance to speak to Bokuto" she winked

{I'll have a closer look at Akaashi!} she thought.

"O-okay , I'll come"

She passed a hand on her hair , as to fix it , then walked with Yukie and Konoha to the gym . Yukie greeted everyone and asked them to gather around her. (y/n) felt a bit nervous.

"I want you boys to meet (f/n)(l/n) . She's thinking about joining the team as a manage , and she'll spend some days with us as a trial "

Bokuto walked towards (y/n) and shook her hands toughly .

"Welcome , welcome (y/n) ! I'm Bokuto Kotarou , 3rd year and captain of the team!"

Seeing her nervous face , Akaashi -who didn't recognize her , apparently- stepped in .