◉◉PART 1◉◉

"A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life."

Maaaa!!!Maaaa!!!! Kahan ho aapp!!!!

Called out a little girl, dressed in a grey skirt with a white shirt. A blue tie was hanging on her neck loosely while her 2 ponytails were tied with ribbons. Her white socks were a little dark in color while her shoes were not polished anymore. She was standing at the door shouting her maa's name loudly while playing with a little puppy.

Offo!! Kya hua hai mishti kyu chilla rhi ho?

Here comes our bondita roy chaudhary. She came there running on hearing her daughter's voice.

Yes, her daughter adishree roy chaudhary. Everyone who sees her says she is a carbon copy of her mother. Same antics, same mischievous activities, same cuteness, same innocence

Adishree was playing with her puppy, whom she saved from a car accident. She named him who, just like her mother. She is currently in 5th standard studying in the oak leaf high school, just like her mother and father.

Bon: heyyy dugga maa!! Ye kya haal banaya hua hai tumne apna mishti?

Gasped bondita looking at her daughter who was playing with her puppy. She bend down to her level and cupped her face.

Bon: ye kya kiya hai mishtii?

She asked her in a soft yet stern tone. While adishree passed a sheepy smile at her mother.

Adi: vo na maa, main toh sahi se gayi thi school lekin aaj na humara games period tha toh hum sab log na khel rhe the. Ab bhala jab tak kapde gande na ho toh lagta hai kya ki aapne kuch khela hai isliye kapde gande ho gaye hain. Kyu bho bho?

She asked the little puppy who in response licked her hand lovingly while she giggled at his response.

Bilkul mujhpe gayi hai ye ladki, nhi nhi mujhse bhi jyada shaitan hai ye toh. Hey, bhagwan bacha lo mujhe is choti bondita se.

Bondita prayed mentally and took her daughter inside. She took her to her room and started dressing her up after cleaning her.

Adi; aapko pata hai maa aj na hum logo ne na baal se khela, hume na bahut maja bhi aaya, aur pata haai apko aaj na ek sir apsent the toh humne na unke period mein bahut maje kare, humne na black boar ko ganda kardiya aur jab doosre sir aaye toh unhone hume daanata lekin hum sab itna has rhe the ki sir hi chup ho ke baith gaye.

She continued blabbering about her school, which was her daily routine. Whether her baba or maa. Whosoever is at home she used to tell about her school experience. How she troubled her teachers, how she enjoyed with her friends.

Bon; saaara mujhe h bataogi ya kuch apne baba ko bhi bataogi?

Bondita asked her cutely while tying her ponytails. Adishree immediately shook her head.

Adi; naa baba naa! Bhala kabhi ho skta hai ki main apne baba ko kuch na batau unko bhi bataungi na abhi aap suno.

Bondita made her stand on the ground and cupped her cheeks.

Bon: ab madam aap khaana khaana pasand karengi ya meri daant?

Adishree giggled loudly and ran out of the room towards the dining area where yuvakshi was serving ksj and binoy.