Cold Husband

Kim Taehyung and Kim Jisoo were married but it was a force One.... Jisoo loves him a lot but Taehyung had girlfriend sana and decided to divorce jisoo and marry sana.... But he have to wait until his parents go to Spain....

Now they were walking on the street but suddenly rain started pouring on them.....

" oh no... We need to run " jisoo said worriedly...

" why the heck you care... Run and don't wait for me " he said annoyingly....

They were all wet now......

At home

Tae just talk sana through phone and came back to room only to see jisoo half naked trying to dress up after bath.....

He found jisoo hot and beautiful in his eyes... Don't know why he kept staring at her and don't why he feel sad when she is not around him??

Author's pov

Jisoo was changing her dress but someone hugged her from behind... She knew it's taehyung...

Actually jisoo thought he loves her too...

He started giving wet kisses on her shoulder and neck.... She smiled...

" tae ahh " she moan out....

Slowly he took her in bridal style and put her on bed and hovered above her...

He looked into her eyes... His heart flutterd to see jisoo....

He smiled before kissed her roughly...
She kissed him back.... He slowly moved down to her neck making hickeys all over....

And that night they made love........

Next day...

Taehyung and sana kissing each other hungrily....

" I love you " he whispered

" when are you going to divorce her?? " sana asked annoyingly

" my parents are still here " he said...

" shit fuck that parents.. I hate them " sana said annoyingly

Taehyung couldn't believe that sana would say like that... He don't like girl who hates his parents...

" whatever... " he kissed her again....

Next day

" tae breakfast is ready " jisoo said smiling...

" I don't want to eat " he said...

" why?? Please eat " jisoo said worriedly...

" jisoo I said I don't want " he said...

Jisoo sigh and came to him...

" tae you must e**** " before she could finish he push her

" don't you hear I said I don't want to eat " he shouted

Jisoo couldn't believe what he did to her... This is the first time he did this to her...

" listen jisoo... I don't love you not even like you... I love sana only... You are the reason why I and sana was heart broken... I decided to divorce you after our parents go to Spain.... Keep in mind " he said coldly and left....