cold husband 2

Author's pov

" wait after I marry taehyung.. I will take all his things and dump him and come back to you " sana said to jaehyun

" but " jaehyun said

" no but... I love you jaehyun don't worry... I will dump that taehyung and cone to you soon " sana said as he smiled....

They shared a kiss.... But little did they know taehyung heard everything and was broke....

Taehyung came to sana with angry face...

" taehyung why are you here?? " sana said coming to him...

" why did you do this to me?? " taehyung with angry eyes...

" ahh taehyung let me explain " sana said

" tell me why did you do this to me?? " he yelled make sana gasp

" I thought you love me but you just used me for money and things " he yelled

" we are over " he throw the ring he bought for sana and glared at jaehyun and sana and left.....

Taehyung's pov

I came back home crying... He was so foolish and look around.... It was empty.... He suddenly remember jisoo who used to love him and take care of him even if he is cold towards....

He immediately ran to dustbin to get jisoo's photo that he throw after divorcing.....

He looked at her photo and tears escape continuously...

" I miss you jisoo " he mumbles

Next day

Jisoo was walking when someone grab her wrist...

" jisoo " he cried and hugged her... Jisoo got shocked but she immediately push him...

" what are you doing?? " she asked...

" jisoo I " before he could finish he saw babybump of jisoo...

" jisoo are you pregnant?? " he asked...

Jisoo tried to go but he stopped her...

" am asking you are you pregnant?? " he asked

" don't you see " she asked...

" who's child??? Is it our child?? " he asked...

" leave me... It is not yours... It is my child " jisoo said

" don't lie jisoo... I know it is our child " he said

" it is our child so what? " jisoo said....

" why don't you tell me then?? " he asked

" I did but you didn't listen but instead you gave me divorce paper... " jisoo said holding her tears...

" am sorry jisoo... Will you forgive me and come back to me " he asked....

" sorry... I hate you... You are such a jerk " she said finally shedding her tears....

Now both were crying....

" please come back to me.. I love you " he said

" why?? Where is sana?? You said you love her and you love me also?? " jisoo asked...

" she cheated on me... She just used my money " he said looking down...

" so now you love me because sana cheated on you and used you?? " jisoo asked not believing

" am sorry... But I really love you jisoo.. I will protect you and our child and keep you in my arms forever " he said...

" taehyung.... I really love you but........ I won't come back to you... I will move on from you... So don't ever show me your face again " jisoo said and tried to leave but again he stopped and kneeled down begging her...

" yah are you crazy?? " jisoo said...

" please jisoo... Am sorry.. Please I really love you " he said crying hard...

" leave my leg " jisoo said and he leaves her leg and jisoo left...

Taehyung watched her going... He broke down.... He did a huge mistake... He should've not leave her and broke her...

Taehyung regret his every single mistake he had done to jisoo... He is fooled by sana.... He is so blind to see jisoo's love for him.... He is too blind to see his heart beating for jisoo and his heart wants jisoo....