be mine

Jisoo reached taehyung's house and knocked the door.....still the door is not open....she again knocked the door then the door open revealing one girl with only towel wrapping her body and there is hickey on her neck.....don't know why it hurts to see that......

" oh jisoo I think you are here for taehyung? Please come in " yn said smiling

Jisoo smiled and came in.....

" I will call him...wait a minute " yn said and went to their room

After sometime
Jisoo saw taehyung coming out with messy hair and loose shirt and half pants ruffling his hair......

Taehyung saw jisoo sitting there....he came to her

" hey jisoo...you are here " taehyung said coldly as jisoo smiled back......

" hmm actually I'm here for project but I think I disturb you...." Jisoo said holding the paper tightly....

" no you didn't...we can do our project " taehyung said coldly

Yn came out

" babe I'll be leaving...see you tomorrow " yn said and kissed his lips

" love you bye " yn said and left......

Jisoo cleared her throat.....he looked at jisoo.....

" I'll bring you water " he said but jisoo smiled

" no thanks...." Jisoo said taehyung nodded

Then they started their project..................

Flashback

" I love you " taehyung said looking at jisoo waiting for her reply

" I'm sorry taehyung..."

" why? What do you mean sorry? " he asked being scared

" I can't accept you..." jisoo said and sighs

" please jisoo accept me...I love you and I know you have feelings for me too " he said which jisoo looked down....

He sighs and kissed her lips....jisoo widen her eyes....she immediately pushed him which break their kiss....

Taehyung looked at her and tried to speak

" I have to go " jisoo said without looking at him and left leaving taehyung alone watching her leaving.....tears fall from his eyes......

Days pass, jisoo ignored taehyung after his confession....which badly hurt taehyung and he would cry and yn used to console him and yn used to say that she loved him always and propose him which taehyung accepted yn to forget about jisoo.......he wants to forget jisoo and ignore his heart pain.....

But jisoo seeing yn and taehyung together...jisoo felt hurt but it is better for him....

Flashback ends

Taehyung was sitting quietly......yn came to him and saw him as usual sitting with blank expression.......