Pregnant

" mom I can't marry him " jisoo said holding Taehyung's hand tightly.....taehyung looked at jisoo signalling her to agree.....

Jisoo looked at him with teary eyes.....

" jisoo im telling you for your own good....you have to marry him " jisoo's mother said

" mom I cant....I love only taehyung.....he is the one who save me " jisoo said crying......

" jisoo will you agree or not?" Her mother saud.....

Jisoo get teary more.....taehyung looked at jisoo.....

" I love jisoo and she love me....she cant marry him because I love her " taehyung said as jisoo looked at him

" im not asking you " her mother said.....

" mom I wont marry him because im pregnant with his child " jisoo said as taehyung widen his eyes .........

Jisoo's mother got shocked.....

" are you kidding? " her mother said coldly......

" mom im not joking...im really pregnant " jisoo said teary eyes...

" fine you have to proof me " she left.......

Jisoo cried....taehyung hugged her tightly.....

At his room.....

" im sorry for not fighting for you " taehyung said as jisoo smiled....

" its okay....you always fought for me and saved me " jisoo said....

" but tae how will I proof my mother that im pregnant....im messed up " jisoo regretted for saying that but she just said because she love taehyung and cant marry another man....

Taehyung looked at jisoo.....

" then why don't we make it real...." Taehyung asked slowly.....

" huh? " jisoo said curiously.....

" why don't we make love and make it real that you are pregnant and I will marry you...trust me  " he said smiling.....jisoo nodded......

" I trust you tae " jisoo said smiling....

He slowly laid her on bed and hovered upon her and kissed her lips which turn passionate and deep and rough kiss.....

He kiss her neck and jisoo started moaning.....

He slowly undress her and himself....

He suck her nipple as she keep moaning....he kissed her tummy and went up and kissed her neck again sucking and giving hickies as jisoo is moaning mess.......

He position himself and looked at jisoo....jisoo smiled and he started thrusting her and their lips met again kissing still thrusting....

Finally he came inside her and they cuddled and he kissed her forehead and slept....

After months....

Jisoo got pregnant for really.....

Jisoo's mother saw proof and she let her marry taehyung......

Taehyung and jisoo married and years later they had daughter and lived happily forever.....

The end

This is short and boring oneshot....im bored so I updated this oneshot.....hehe thank you all for reading my story.....