Crush

Jisoo had crush on taehyung but taehyung had crush on tzuyu......

Taehyung confessed to tzuyu but tzuyu mocked him and rejected him harshly so taehyung started to ignore tzuyu from that day....but tzuyu regretted it for rejecting taehyung..now tzuyu started to like taehyung....taehyung and jisoo became close and tzuyu is jealous and start to bully jisoo.....

Lets get to the story....

Tzuyu laughed evily pouring water on jisoo... Jisoo was crying and sitting on the ground....

" don't you dare go near him....he is going to be mine soon.rip girl " tzuyu said and kicked jisoo and left...

Jisoo was whining in pain...

Next day....

" hey jisoo "  taehyung said with smile......

" oh hi taehyung " jisoo said with small smile...

" did tzuyu bully you again??" he asked being angry...

" no she didn't " jisoo said smiling...

" okay fine then " he smiled...jisoo looked at him...

" shall I confess him right now??/what if he reject me?? Arghh now is not the right time...but he likes tzuyu....but I want him to know that I like him at least I will live in peace " jisoo thought to herself....

Tzuyu saw taehyung and jisoo talking and laughing together....tzuyu blood boiled at that....that bitch jisoo...

" yah give me my chicken " jisoo pout at taehyung....taehyung laughed at her cute...

" if you want chase me...if you win I will give you " taehyung said making jisoo to whine....

Jisoo started to run after him but chicken fell on the floor....taehyung looked at jisoo...jisoo glared at him...

" ahh im.so sorry...sorry sorry...I will buy new one again " he apologise and went to buy...

Jisoo was sitting alone....tzuyu came and grab her hair....

" hey you bitch....stay away from him " tzuyu said laughing evily...

Jisoo was about to cry... Tzuyu tried to slap her but taehyung grab her wrist and pushed her hand away....

Taehyung glared at tzuyu...tzuyu was shocked.... He save jisoo from me??

" haha what you are going with this introvert girl " tzuyu said looking at taehyung...

" lets go jisoo " he said and took jisoo and left......

Tzuyu gritted her teeth seeing them like this.....

Next day....

Tzuyu stopped taehyung on the way...

" what are you doing??" He asked seriously...

" I wanna confess something " tzuyu smiled shyly...

" I know I did mistake in the past....umm I like you taehyung " tzuyu said....

Taehyung looked at her with no expression.... Tzuyu looked at him...tzuyu smirked when he leaned thinking that he will kiss her......

" you know what im rejecting you " he said making tzuyu opened her mouth...he tried to leave but he stopped....

" and one more thing...if you hurt jisoo again...I wont hesitate to kill you with my own hand got it " he said and left....

Tzuyu wad left speechless....

At vsoo side.....

" tae I want to tell you something " jisoo said looking down....

" what is it??" He asked looking at her....

" I li--kkee you " jisoo stuutered looking down....

Jisoo didn't receive any reply....she finally looked up...

" its okay I just want to tell you..I know you lik ****

Taehyung pecked her lips making jisoo widen her eyes....

" I like you too " he said

" but you said you like tzuyu " jisoo said stuttering.....

" that was in the past....not now anymore...." He said pulling her closer to him and grabbing her waist...

Jisoo blushed hardly avoiding his eye...

" are you shy?? " he asked smirking...

He cupped her cheek...made her look at him...

" you know you made me realise that my heart beats only for you " he said as jisoo blushed more....

He chuckled and pecked her lips again...

The end