・ Sunny days & ...night ?? ・

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
This was going to be a long day. HUUUH ?! DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA NEW FRIEND ?! WHAT SHOULD WE DOOOO ?!! his voice boomed. It was so much ! You shook your head , slouching. " You're too... loud !! " you squeaked. Sun covered his mouth , giggling. Ha ! Sorry about that new friend. I just get SO EXCITED — I-I mean , so excited !!
You smiled. " I can tell. Soo , umm , you're the daycare attendant. I'll be your new assistant helping you out from now ! " You said. " Hopefully we can get along here , i'll try my best to be of help. " Sun smiled. I can tell we're gonna be best friends already !! You snickered at that. " So , I heard that this place opens up soon. What do we do to make the time pass ?? " Sun leaped up. WELLL ! We can clean up a bit , prepare for the kids , or just even play !! What do you think new friend ? Huh HUH ?!! You stared at his eyes. It was...comforting ?? It was a sun for crying out loud , how were you so mesmerized by that ?!! NEW FRIEND — ? You're staring !! Is there something on my face ?! GLITTER GLUE ?!!! You
shook your head quickly. " No — I'm sorry. Nothing is wrong. Why would there be glitter glue on your face anyway ? " I REALLY like glitter glue ! he said.

You smiled at that. He was so playful & childish , not to mention energetic. He's so... bright & happy. That's..cute. You snapped out of your thoughts. WHAT ?! THIS IS A ROBOT , Y/N !!! No no , i've got to keep things cool. I just met this... THING. Keep it together Y/N.
Sun studied your expressions. Are you okay new friend ?? You seem.. occupied with something !! DID I DO SOMETHING ?!! You looked up at him , meeting his eyes. Oh those comforting eyes. " No ! Sorry , my head was somewhere else. Anyways — " You looked around. The daycare was HUGE !

" Do you wanna use some glitter glue & make stuff for the kids ? " You suggested. He jumped up in excitement. He's like a puppy , so excited. WAIT WAIT STOP HES A SUN CUT IT OUT !! you told yourself. That sounds like a lovely idea new friend !!!
" Sunny , we're friends now. You can just call me Y/N ! " you laughed. He stared at you for a minute , you could sense his happiness bubbling up inside him. FRIENDS OH YES !! THANK YOU Y/N , COME ! I'LL GO GET THE GLUE !! You went to sit at a table as he rushed off somewhere.

He returned with 1 bottle of glitter glue. Just one ? But there's two of us. He plopped down beside you , handing you the bottle. Huh , funny thing is — I can't find the rEST of the glue !! he pouted. You giggled. " Its okay , we can share. Sharing is caring , right ? " He nodded quickly , handing you some paper & scissors. What are you gonna make ?!!
Good question , what AM i going to make ?? What could i make for the children... Then an idea hit you. You picked up the pair of scissors & began cutting away. Sun watched your every movement with amazement , seeing you cut corners smoothly.

You pumped out some glitter glue , & began fixing pieces of paper together. Finally , you were done. " Check it out ! It's a big puppet of you ! " You showed him the big sun puppet with a wide smile. He stared directly at the puppet. " Sun — ? Do you like it ? I know it isn't exactly for the kids , but i just didn't kno — " He pushed aside the puppet & hugged you. THIS IS SUCH A LOVELY GIFT !! VERY CREATIVE , YOU'RE AMAZIIIING Y/N !! he said cheerfully. You began laughing. I'm glad he likes it.

・time skip — the children arrive !! ・

As children come pouring in from the slide
& ball pit , they all huddle near Sun , noticing you. HELLOOOO KIDDOS !! TODAY , MEET MY NEW BEST FRIEND , Y/N !! THEY'LL BE HELPING ME FROM NOW ON !! The children stared in awe at you , then started cheering. All the children ran off to play , as a few stayed behind with Sunny. A little girl hugged your leg. " H-Hii. I'm Emmy , i-i think you're pretty Y/N !! " she said shyly. Sunny grinned at you. She IS pretty isn't she Emmy ?! You blushed a little. Emmy looked up at you. " Y/N , you're all blushy !! " she noticed. WH-WHAT ?! NO NO Y/N , CUT IT OUT ! " Oh ! I-I am ?? Haha ! " you laughed nervously. Sunny was holding a little boy & came up to you & Emmy. He took her hand & smiled warmly. Come on
Emmy ! Let's let pretty Y/N have some space now ~!! Emmy giggled & nodded , as he led her to the play structures. You put your hands on your cheeks. They were warm !!

・ time skip — after hours ・

Once the children had all left , you saw Sunny dashing around , cleaning up the messes. You picked up some crayons & paper from the floor & began to organize all the art supplies , as the crayons were mixed up with the markers. Sunny glanced at you as you tidied up. You were pushing the balls back into the pit , as you felt something staring at you. You turned around & your eyes met with Sunny's. He chuckled nervously & waved. Your face felt warm. You quickly turned away before blushing even more.

You noticed some glitter glue was on the...security desk ? You went over with a napkin to clean it up. Sunny looked at you. Y/N ! Be careful with the buttons , don't tu — you accidentally pushed a button , as the lights quickly shut off. NO NO NOO !! Y/N WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT — ?! LIGHTS ON LIGHTS ON !! GO... HIDE.... he yelled. You were so startled , you hid under the desk , gripping a flashlight you had found. A few moments of silence later , you heard a voice. A deep , raspy voice. It wasn't Sunny's.

          Y/N... it's past your bedtime.