・Catch him !! or.. me ? ・

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

Sun was practically BURSTING with excitement. A few hours passed , & it was only about 12. You sighed , already exhausted from playing with Sun. He tried his best to entertain you. You yawned , rubbing your eyes. You looked around , noticing Sun had pretty much disappeared. The lights were still on though. You stood up & walked around , until you saw Sun up on his balcony. " Hoo Hoo Hoo !! " he exclaimed , diving into the ball pit. You then noticed him lifting up a child. That must be the kid Vanessa was talking about !

Sun had brought him out of the ball pit now. As soon as he was about to ramble on about a sleepover , the child knocked something down & made a run for it , leaving Sun cleaning up the mess. You took after the kid , still tired. You managed to grab ahold of his shirt. " Hey , kid ! What are you doing here so late ?! " you question him. He tries pushing you away. " Look , im trying to leave here ! I'd suggest you leave too ! Before this creepy Sun gets us both ! " he snaps. You glance over at Sun stacking things back together. How could he call such a cute thing creepy ?!
" He is NOT creepy , thank you very much kid ! " you snap back. Sun starts skipping towards you both , catching your attention. The kid manages to squirm away from your grasp. " Hey — !! Get back here ! " you shout. Next thing you know , he's by the desk. " Kid , get away from there !! It's — " the lights shut off. He pressed the button.

Oh god. You hear Sun screeching in pain , & some metal clanking. Then you hear a deep raspy chuckle coming from near the desk. " it's past your bedtime.. " Good god it's Moon. You see the kid sprinting inside the play structures. You gulp nervously. Upon backing up , you feel something breathing down your neck. " You're up late aren't you.. " you hear Moon whisper quietly , followed by a small chuckle. You clench your fist , remembering last time. I cant fight this thing off , it's a robot for crying out loud. If anything , it'll kill me before i even turn around !

Frankly , you hear a generator get turned on. Moon tilts his head towards the structures. You make a run for it , climbing into one of the structures & climbing up. You hear Moon laugh quietly. " Good lord , get the kid not me !! " you whisper to yourself. He must've heard you , because the next thing you know , he's right behind you. Again. He grabbed your wrists , gripping them tightly. " That hurts Moon ! Are you PURPOSELY trying to hurt me ??? " you tried kicking him away , for only him to grab your ankle with his other hand. You feared more bruises would follow up. " Cut it out ! YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO QUIT IT !! Hurting people is NOT okay ! " you raised your voice at him , trying to control your temper. The pain was really getting to you.

You notice him stop. His grip loosened. He stared at you blankly. His red eyes glowing in the darkness. You tried to squirm away as his grip wasn't as tight as before. You escaped the play structure & hid in one of the slides. You saw him look down at his hands. What was he doing ? You heard another generator turn on. The kid must've gotten 3 by now.

You heard Moon scuffling to catch the kid. " Goodnight~ " Tch , as if. You kept thinking why he didn't try to get the kid in the first place. You didn't like how Moon treated you , then again , he was somewhat sweet. After all , all he really wants is for people to sleep. You slowly inch out of the slide. You look at the balcony where Sun usually comes out of. Maybe you could hide up there. Then again , that poor kid. " ugh , fine. " you mutter , making your way into the play structures. " Moooon , Moon !! Leave the kid alone , will you ?! " you called out. You could be safely hiding now , but nOo ! You were here sacrificing your life to save this kids butt !

You felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned your head around , only for Moon's face to be right in front of yours. " Boo. " You jumped back , startled. He snickered.

His red glowing eyes were focused on you now. He lifted up his hand , ready to grab you. " Moon , enough. " you said. He tilted his head. " Stop scaring us ! Better yet.. stop trying to hurt us !! "

Moon looked at you , his big smile beginning to fade. " I'm.. not... trying to. " he mumbled. " What do you mean ?! You're chasing after us , after that poor KID , & practically trying to kill me !! " Moon lowered his hand. " I.. didn't want to hurt you. " The look in his eyes hurt you. He seemed upset with himself. You calmly & slowly reached for his hand , placing your hand on top of his.
He looked at you , somewhat surprised.

( kids are evil im telling u , little gremlins )