・Favor・

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
It was the next day. As in , it's been a day since you were last at work. ( my brain just collapsed what )
( anyways~ )

You dressed yourself in your uniform , sighing. Time to go to work again ! I wonder how Sunny is. You slipped on your coat since it was a bit cold , & headed out the door.

♪ Time Skip — Back in the Daycare ♪

You opened the doors & slid down , landing in the ball pit again. " Sunnyyy !! I'm back ! Where are y — " You felt the familiar pair of cold hands lift you up. " Y/N !!!! OH HOW IVE MISSED YOU !! WHAAAT HAPPENED ?!!! " Sunny started rambling on how much he missed you. It's only been a day ! You smiled , & pat his head. " I'm back , & nothing happened !! Now , put me downnn — ? " He placed you down out of the ball pit. Sun kept staring at you as you placed down your bag at the desk.

" Sunny ? What's up ? " you questioned. Sun looked away , flustered ? " N-Nothing , Sunshine !! Are you ready for today ?! I-I aM !! IM SUper excited !!! " He quickly said. You blushed at the nickname. ' Sunshine. ' You threw your hands up , stretching. The kids were about to arrive !

♪ Time Skip — After the children leave ! ♪

After cleaning up , it was time for you to go. You grabbed your bag as you headed for the door , but something grabbed your hand. You turned around to see Sunny holding your hand , his head tilted down. " What's wrong ? " Sun looks up at you. " Do you HAVE to go ?! " he whines. You sighed & nodded , patting his head. " I'll be back
tomorrow — " you were cut off by the sudden thud. You saw the night guard burst in , rushing to you. " Y/N ! I have a favor to ask of you !! " she says , gripping her flashlight. You look at her confused. Sun stands behind you , placing his hands on your shoulders quite firmly , but still gentle.

" Y/N , do you think you could stay the night ?? I apologize if this is too much to ask , i'll definitely tell the boss to give you a bonus paycheck sometime if you do !! " she says. " It's just that I might need some help. I believe there's a kid sneaking around somewhere , & i need help finding him ! So , if it's okay with you , can you stay overnight & help me out ?? " You stared at her blankly. A bonus paycheck does sound good though. You thought about it for a minute. " But , I do need to shower & stuff , Vanessa. I'm sorry but i don't think — " " There's staff rooms & showers here !! You could gladly use them & borrow some stuff if you'd like ! " she said. She seemed somewhat desperate. You felt Sun's excitement quietly bubbling up inside him. You were worried his circuits might overheat !! " Umm , i guess i can ? " you finally said. Vanessa grabbed your hands. " Oh , thank you so much Y/N. I'll be going now to look for him , if you see him , let me know IMMEDIATELY & try to catch him if you can !! " she said , as she exited the daycare.

You sighed heavily. This was going to be exhausting. Sun jumped up & down excitedly. " SLEEPOVER SLEEPOVER !! " he exclaimed. " Not quite. I still have to look out for the kid ! " you reminded him. He paused. " But you can still have fun , right ?! " You shrugged. " Now that depends. "

( i'm so sorry if this chapter doesn't make sense , or if the spelling is off !! It's currently 1 in the morning , i'm quite tired. >< )

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶