・An Explanation・

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
You opened your eyes. It was warm. You got up , looking around. You were SURROUNDED by a bunch of pillows. You rubbed your eyes. I was asleep ?? What the frick happened.. you put your hand to your head , trying to recall what happened. Then it clicked. That animatronic. The one obsessed with bedtimes. You got up & looked around. The lights were back on. You were up in the tower that everyone in the daycare could see. what the heck.

YOO-HOO !! Y/N !! DOWN HERE —
You heard Sunny's voice. Looking down , you see him waving his arms at you. You let out a sigh of relief. Sunny was back. JUMP DOWN !! ITS OK THE BALLS WONT HURT ! he called. WHAT ? I'm supposed to jump down from this ?! I don't wanna die from a BALL PIT. You saw Sunny still waving his arms. If he can do it , i guess i can too. You got up on the ledge & jumped. Straight into the ball pit !

Sunny helped you out , twirling you around. Moon put you up there !! Surprising enough , but are you hURt ?!!
Although your sides were a bit sore , you shook your head. " No , no damage done ! Why ? "Sun fidgeted with his hands. Y/N ! You know Moon riGht ?! The other oNe of the statues ? " Yeah ? I'm guessing the one who i met when the lights were off was... him ?? "
Sun nodded. Did he...scare you ?

As much as it did , you still shook your head. Something felt wrong about telling the truth here. " It startled me a bit...& confused me.. but i wasn't scared at all ! " you finally said. Sun looked somewhat relieved. You see , i forgot to tell you the GOLDEN rule of this daycare. Keep the lights on. he said. If the lights are off , Moon comes out & i have no control of what he does. He's...different ! You blinked. " How come you can't control him when he..? " you paused , finally getting it. We are the same person.

Ah , i should've guessed. No wonder he disappeared. Same animatronic...so different though.  Sun placed his hand on your shoulder. I'm sorry about what happened , i totAlly forgot to tell yOu !! you smiled. " it's okay , it wasn't that bad.. " Then , you remembered something. You looked at your watch. 12 am. " SUNNY !! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP SOONER ?! ITS 12 AM !! " you panicked. Sunny tried to calm you down. I'm sorry Y/N , you just looked so tired , you needed the rest !!! Plus , Moon didn't want you to.. gah , never mind ! wE CAN HAVE a sleEPOVER NOW !! he exclaimed. You signed. " i guess we can.. " you were pretty bummed out. You wanted to go home &
sleep , but you're stuck in a daycare with a hyper sun & a creepy moon , who HAPPEN to be the same person !

Sun tapped your shoulder. " Hm ? " He hugged you. Y/N , I really don't want you to be.. scared of Moon oR anythinG buuuut.. sometimes , lights turn off because the power is diverted to charging stations ! I have no control over this.. Moon has more time at night to do stuff. He looked pretty down about it. You smiled & patted his shoulder. " That's okay , it's fine ! I'm not afraid of that Moon. Especially when i know he's you. Well , sort of. " you assured him. He smiled at you. You really are one of a kind , Y/N ! amAZIIINg !

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶