・Moon comes out・

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

You spent hours playing with Sun , drawing , talking , anything really to pass the time. " Have you had any previous helpers before me ? " you asked. Sun pondered for a minute. Nope ! I'm really good at my job. I've had one before but.. they quit. wE don't talk about that !! he said. I don't wAnt you to quit though !! Please don't leave mEe
You laughed. " I'm not going anywhere , silly. " A few minutes had passed of laughter between you & Sun. The lights slightly flickered. Oh , it must be that time then. Y/N , please don't be afraid of Moon. He's just different ! I'd suggest to just hide away.. so you don't get hurt. You waved your hand in dismissal. " I'll be fine , Sun ! I'll be back in one whole piece when the lights come back on ! " Sun gave you another hug , only tighter this time. Alright , if you say so. But , remember , i cant control what he does. sorry in advance.. he went to skip away as the lights flickered more.

You held your breath as the lights went out. Wait , did Sun ever say how long they'll be out.. ? You gripped your flashlight , turning it on. Y/N~ Did you sleep welllll.....
That deep raspy voice again !
" Moon ? Moon , i know that's you. What... happened to me ? " What am i even doing ? Why am i talking to this thing ?!
sleeeeep... wasn't it niceee~?
It was nice. " No excuse for scaring me ! Moon , where are — " Hm~ Such a liar , aren't you ? You said you weren't scared...
" What ? "
You said you weren't scared of me. That's what you told Sun...
" How did you.. ? "
We're the same person , we're in our thoughts. I heard... you weren't scared , but.
A familiar pair of hands grabbed your waist. You are scared. The deep voice echoed in your ears , & sent chills up your spine. You took a deep breath. " Moon , i know what i said but.. if you could let g— " The hands gripped tighter. The PAIN ! " Moon , that hurts ! Cut it out.. " Heheh.. You should be sleeping again...~ " Moon , what is up with you ?! I don't need to sleep anymore , i'm not tired.. "

You felt the hands on your waist remove themselves , before gripping your wrist , dragging you away somewhere. " Ow — MOON ! Quit it ! " you said angrily. His grip was too hard , it hurt. He lifted you up , & carried you bridal style up to the tower. He then put you back in the mess of pillows. " Ouch — what ?! "
Shhh..
You rubbed your waists in pain. They felt like they were burning !! The pain was immense , you started to tear up.
Go to sleep , naughty child !
Moon's tone changed to a bit more fierce. He tossed a pillow in your face. " Moon im not — " I don't care. yikes , that hurt. You decided not to anger him any more , & just closed your eyes. How stubborn was he ??
Hm...
For some reason , it hurt you. Moon didn't care , but for some reason , you wondered if Sun did. Of course he cares , right ?! He's... programmed to. You sighed , tearing up. You heard Moon get up & start mumbling. Sun..what would you... you couldn't hear the rest of it. It seemed like Moon had left. You got up at once , & didn't see a sight of him. Huh. You laid down again , hugging a pillow. Maybe closing my eyes won't be so bad..

You felt a cold pair of hands brush against your hair gently. Nighty night..darling.

Y/N !! Y/N WAKEY WAKEYYYY !!!
" HUH ?! " you jolted up. Sun was in front of you , smiling. " Oh , Sun ! Did i fall asleep.. ? " He nodded. " It's 5 am ! The doors open at 6. we have an hour morE of fUnnn !! You stretched , then let out a sharp exhale. You looked at your wrists. They were lightly bruised. Sun gasped. ArE YOUU OKAY ?!! LET ME GET A MED KIT ! " Ah ! No need— I'm okay. " you told him. How strong are these stupid robots anyway...

I'm sorry about Moon.