Chapter 1

Author- this is what she looks like and she's a little smaller than Diego. Also her tail is a little more fluffy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Animals was moving south as the other animals was talking Among their selfs. Then a Mammoth and a dog walking north as the animals was complaining saying " your going the wrong way". But we didn't care we continue walking until a small Mammal stands in front of us and yells " do a world a favor and move your issues out the road!". I growled a little and I was about to say something until manny beat me to it and says looking down at it as he gets close to its face. " if my trunk was that small I wouldn't bring attention to myself pal" the mammal looks up at us scared as he says " sorry me and my family been waddling all day". He turns around and look at his family and I rolled my eyes at it and manny looks at his family. And then we continue walking as manny says " oh good follow the crowd" and I finished manny and said " now it'll be quiet when you all leave".

We continued walking and I said " I can't wait till they leave" then manny says " yeah me too". Then before I could say anything I hear something behind us and then a sloth runs into manny behind. And we turned around and manny looks down and says " hey!" Then the sloth looked at us and then he looked behind him and see the rhinos coming closer. And said " just pretend that I'm not here" and me, manny turned around and we see the rhinos. I sighed thinking this is going to be so much fun as the sloth hides behind manny as one of the rhinos said " aww I wanted to ram into him".  Then the other rhino says " it's okay frank we'll have some fun with him".Then the sloth looks at us as he was holding onto manny back leg and says " don't let them  impaled me, I want to live" I say while growling a little " move from behind us now". Then manny says while shaking the sloth off his leg " get off me!" Then the other rhino says " come on your making a seen". Then the first rhino says " if you'll excuse us we would like to have our furry piñata if you two don't mind"

Then manny says " hey buddy if it's not you then it's someone else's tomorrow". Then I nod my head at what manny said and the sloth says " well I would like it if mines wasn't today okay?!". Then I said " wow okay" and the rhino said " look we'll break your neck so you don't feel a thing how's that". As the other rhino nods his head with a smile and I frowned at that as manny says " what a minute I thought rhinos were vegetarians". I then said " yeah he does have a point" as the sloth says " excellent point" he said with one arm sticking out from behind manny. And I growled a little saying " shut up" then the rhino says " who saids that we'll eat him after we killed him?" Then the rhino that's called frank says " yeah now move it you two". Then manny stands up to make himself taller than he already was as I narrow my eyes at the rhinos with my fur standing up. As manny says " you know I don't like animals who kills for pleasure" then the rhino says " save it for mammals who cares" him and the other rhino make a angry face.  The sloth says " I'm a mammal that cares" me and manny turned around and looked at him as I rolled my eyes annoyed. As manny and me turn back around as manny says " okay look if either of you two make it across that sink hole then you can get the sloth. I look up at manny and smirk at him thinking good thinking manny they'll back off now.

Both rhinos look down at the sink hole and then the stupid sloths jumps out from behind manny and says " that's right you losers, you take one step".I turn around and stare at the sloth as I see him about to throw a rock said " don't you-.." then the sloth says " and you're dead". He throws the rock anyway and it at the 'sink hole' then the rhinos looks down at the rock that fell in front of them and look up with a smirk. Thinking that sloth is SOOO STUPID while glaring at the stupid sloths as he says " y-you was bluffing" and manny says " yeah I was bluffing". Then the sloth turns around runs behind manny as i get in a Crouch position getting ready to attack if they get to close. As one of them says " get them" as they start running at us then manny gets in his stance with his head lowered to the ground. Then the rhinos rams into manny as he tries to push them back as I was growling.

  As manny was getting pushed back with the sloth behind him as I run towards one of the rhinos and bite the back of their legs as they yelped. And then manny start pushing them back and throws them away. And the sloth gets in front of us as start cheering and jumping as I said " it's not the time to be celebrating sloth". He looks at me a little confused  as I look passed him at the rhinos running at us again as he screams and slides under manny. One of the rhinos was running at manny and manny runs at him too and leaving the sloth siting curled up and then manny uses his tusks and hooked it in the rhino horn and swings him in the air. And throws him as me, the sloth look up at the flying rhino as the sloth had a smiled on his face. Then when he landed me and the sloth turns around and see the other rhino running at us and even though I didn't really want to protect the dumb sloth.

I then run in front of him growling challenging him and before the rhino could hit us manny picks the rhino up and throws him. Towards the other rhinos that was laying on the ground and he sees a dandelion and he says with a smile " a dandelion". But it was short lived when his buddy lands on it and then the sloth start cheering and I smirk as I watch the sloth jumping around and then he lands on manny. Saying " we did it" then manny start slipping and my eyes goes wide as I yell " MANFRED" manny looks at me with worried as he says " MIRA". I run towards them as they fall and I make it to the cliff  and I look down at them and I sigh in relief. As I see the sloth on manny saying " you have beautiful eyes" then manny glares at the sloth and says " get off of my face". Then I slide down to them as manny gets up and make the sloth slide off his trunk and I stand next to manny and I look up at him saying " I'm glad that your okay" I smiled as manny looks down at me and says " yeah me too I thought I wouldn't have made it". Then I said " yeah me too, now let's get a move on since the sloth wasted our time" manny nods and we both turned around and start walking away. As the sloth says " just me and you, her we three make a great team, how about we head south". The sloth said pointing towards south as me and manny rolled our eyes as I said with Sarcasm" wow we totally should". Then manny says " yeah great, hey jump on my back and relax the whole way".

  The sloth didn't get that me and manny was being sarcastic as he says while walking towards us" oh really?". Me and manny look back at the sloth and said " no" then we look back and continue walking as the sloth stops and look back saying " wait aren't you two going south? The change of seasons and migrations instincts. Any of this ringing a bell" I then said " yeah no don't have it" then manny says " I guess not bye" we continue walking as the sloth stop and says " yeah okay,thanks for the help I can take it from here" I smirk as he says that and thought we'll see....so glad that he left. He turns around and start walking towards south until he looks up and saw the rhinos as one of them says " hey you over grown weasel just wait till we come down their". Then the sloth turns around and walk next to us and I rolled my eyes saying " dang here I thought that we got rid of you". Thinking and here i thought that it would just be manny and me again....this is going to be a long journey I thought while sighing. As the sloth says " ooh south? Is soo overrated, the heat, the crowd who needs it right? Just you, me and her two bachelors and a bachelorette nock it out in the wild". Manny had a scowl look on his face as I had an annoyed look on my face as me and manny stop moving and turn and look at the sloth as manny says " no you just want  bodyguards so you won't become someone side dish". I then said " he's right you just want to hide behind us so we can scare away predators and other animals that want to hurt you or eat you. So don't even try to think that we'll help you with every little problem you have" then the sloth says " you two are a very shrew mammals. Then you two lead the way mr big and miss? Uh... i didn't get you two names" Then I say " Mira"then manny looks down at the sloth and says " manfred".

  The sloth says " manfred? Yuck man how about manny the moody Mammoth or manny the melancholy....manny the...." I was started to get annoyed by the sloth talking. And manny was feeling the same as he stops walking and looks down glaring at the sloth as I also stop plus I was smiling at the sloth getting scared as he climbs up a tree. Then manny walks a couple of steps towards the tree and uses his trunk to pull it towards him and says " stop following us". As manny lets go of the tree making it shake as the sloth slides down and when he reaches the ground he tries to walk towards us as we walking away. And the sloth says " okay, okay so you two got issues look, you two won't even know I'm here. I'll just zip the lip cause when I say 'mmm,' I'm 'mmm," I sighed again really wanting him to leave us alone.