Chapter 7

Sid come to us with two ice sickles saying " hey, guys. Hey, guys, check this out". We look at Sid as I said " what is it now sloth?!" He then put it to his neck to make it look like he was stab through the neck groaning. I rolled my eyes as Manny says " Sid, the tiger found a shortcut". I smiled as I saw the look Manny mad when Sid walked pass us still pretending to be stabbed. And after Manny said that Sid looks up and says " no, thanks. I choose life".

Sadly I have to agree with the sloth in this one. Sid said as he turns around and start walking away until he looks in front of him as Diego was close to his face.

Diego- " then I suggest you take the shortcut" he said as he narrow his eyes at Sid.

Sid-" are you threatening me?" He said as he points his claw in Diego's faces

Diego- " MOVE, SLOTH!" he yelled as I jumped a little from the sudden yelling.

Then we look up at the ice and snow that was on top of the cave. As we watch it break and start falling as my eyes widen and I stand next to Manny a little scared. As Sid pat Diego head saying " way to go, tiger" then Manny says " quick! Inside!" Manny then grabs me as he saw that I wasn't moving and Manny, the guys run inside. As the snow and ice falls behind us as I was scared out of my mind then once inside we look up and see ice sickles shakes a little as we then turn around and start trying to go back. Well the boys since Manny was still holding me and but we couldn't go anywhere since the entrance was blocked off. And we stand still and the shaking stop then Manny puts me down and said " Mira are you okay?". " y-yeah I'm...fine thanks Manny" " no problem Mira" he turns around and me, Manny start walking away as he says " okay, I vote shortcut". I then said " me too" Diego and Sid follow us, we continue walking, I was next to Manny as Diego walk next to me but a little ahead as Sid was by Diego.

Diego- " come on, guys stuck together. It's easy to get lost in here"

We walk ahead didn't even notice Sid went another way I then walk next to Diego then Sid stops to look at something on the wall.

Manny-" will you keep up, please? Hard enough to keep track of one baby." What we didn't notice was the baby gets off of Manny back to a ledge.

Me- " yes please sloth stay in our sight"

We make it to a slide as we the baby was sliding as soon as I saw this i though OH NO YOU DON'T. I then get on and I slide after the baby as I was sitting up right and I grab the baby with my front paws. As we make it to a slop we jump up and me, the baby was facing the boys as the baby wave and I had a panic look on my face. Then we drop and i hear the boys screams they walk up to the ledge and look down at us as we slide down as I continue to hold the baby. I look up at them and I yelled " HELP US!" Then they jumps after us as I hear them yelling. I start screaming out of fear and excitement.

The baby was having the time of his life as we slide and I hear him giggling, I start laughing with him. This is actually kinda fun then I see us going into one of the four holes as Sid follow us. When we go inside I see a small ramp and we slide off of it as Sid was close behind us. Then I see the others slides off their own small ramps as they yell as we then fall into more holes, me and the baby spins around. With Sid continues to follow us me " WHOOA THIS IS SOO FUN!!!" I yelled. Then Sid start laughing as me, the baby start laughing with Sid until I saw a hole and I move my body to the right. But to bad for Sid as he didn't see the hole and falls into it ooh I feel kinda bad for Sid I said as I saw Sid fall into the hole. The baby continues laughing then I hear the guys yelling as I look up and I see them " MANNY!!". They all look down and see me, the baby as Manny yells " MIRA HOLD ON WE'RE COMING!!".

Then I see them on a ice slab and then me, the baby go through a hole and I couldn't see them anymore. I hope their alright and then i hear them screaming again as we. Then next thing I know we was together sliding as me and the baby continue laughing together. What I didn't see was that Diego lowers his body to go faster and then Manny looked down at him and does the same. As he was doing a little faster as they try to get even lower to get to the baby and me.

Then I see a ramp and it was higher than the others and I got a little scared. Ooh I don't like this ride anymore I turn my head and I see Manny, I was about to say something but me and the baby slide up the ramp and i screamed as the baby laughs. Manny look up at us and he turned his body as I hear Sid screams as he runs into a wall and then Diego follows behind. Making shape out of him and me, the baby start falling I need to protect the baby I move my body so I can fall first. But then Manny catches us and I said " oh thanks Manny for catching us" " of course I don't want you two hurting yourselfs". Then I said " aww thanks" then we slide into the wall and on the other side we was laying in snow as some of the snow was on our heads. The baby start laughing.

Me- " where's Diego?" I said as I look around

Then Diego jumps out of the snow and says " wow! Whoo! Yeah!" I was next to Diego as he bumps his paw against my shoulder. I laugh at Diego thinking I see someone had fun~ then Diego says " who's up for round two?" He said with his paw up.

Me- " I wouldn't mind but it seems at least one of us had fun~"

He look at Manny and Sid faces and saw that they weren't happy and Diego looks down and says " oh [clears throat] t-t-tell the kid to be more careful".

Me- " it's okay Diego I had fun too"

Diego- " y-yeah cool"