Chapter 5

It was now night as me and manny, Diego was at a spot at where we was going to sleep for the night. Manny grabs the baby from a rock and says " time for bed squirt" he lays down with the baby in his trunk. And I walk towards manny, said " good night manny" I lay down next to him snuggling into his fur as manny looks down at me and smiled saying " night Mira". I yawned and manny, me look over at Diego to see that he was already asleep.

I close my eyes and start falling asleep hearing manny.

Manny- " oh, the triumphant returns"

Sid- " huh? Oh, that I'm so full" he said as he pats his stomach and walk to the rock that the baby was on. And he sits down on the ground and says " how 'bout a good-night kiss for your big buddy Sid?"

Manny- " shhh him and Mira are sleeping"

Sid- " I was talking to you"

Manny scrunch up his face glaring at Sid. Then Sid saids " fine, I'll tuck myself in" Sid then start stretching on the rock trying to get comfortable. He then says while yawning " all right good night" then he goes limp as he snores turning around. Then Sid start moving around a lot and yawning kinda loud as manny watch Sid. Upset as Sid continues to make loud noises trying to get comfortable then manny had enough and whisper yell " will you stop it!". Sid falls off the rock " ahh!".

Sid- " all right, all right, I was just trying to relax" he then gets back on the rock and he finally got comfortable and he start sucking on his thumb. As I finally fall asleep.

Manny- " oy" Manny look at Diego one last time before he falls asleep.

Then it was the next day manny start waking up as he then start squeezing his trunk around the baby. But he finds out that their was nothing in his trunk and his eyes pops wide open. He jumps up forgetting that I was laying on him so I get pushed off of him as I said a little upset " HEY!" Manny looks over at me and says " sorry Mira". I stretch and I said " what's wrong manny?"

Manny- " the baby is gone"

Me- " WHAT?!"

Manny- " and I think I know who"

Manny and me walk towards Diego and tower over him as I growled and Manny stomp his leg.Making Diego jump up confused then manny says " where's the baby?" Diego look at us and says " you two lost it".

Me- " we didn't lose him now tell us where is the baby grrrr"

Manny and Diego got in each other faces and glares at each other and I was going to glare at Diego too but I then notice from the corner of my eye that Sid was gone. Then it dawn on me that Sid must have taken the baby and I turned to the boys, said " um guys Sid is gone". Then they realized it too.

Manny and Diego- " SID!!"

Me and manny, Diego went to look for Sid manny and me when together. And we later found Sid at a mud bath ( sorry I don't know what it's called) and we see him with two female sloths. I rolled my eyes thinking I can't believe he took the baby just to impress some females. While Sid was talking and getting mud on his face so without knowing he use manny's trunk to clean it.

Sid-" Cute kid, huh? So, so as I was saying, ladies, uh...[gasps]oh hey!"

Sid finally realized that he was using manny's trunk and him, the females look up at Manny.

Me- " Sid your in BIG trouble you know that?"

Sid looks at me " o-oh hey Mira" he then look back up at manny and Sid says " hi manny". Then manny shakes his trunk to get the mud off.

Manny- " what's the matter with you?" He said as he use his trunk to take the baby and manny, me turned around and start walking away as I hear.

Sid-" excuse me, ladies, you just keep marinating, and I'll be right back...sexy" he then climbs out and start running after us.