Chapter 8

We start walking farther in the cave until we walk into a area with rock all over the walls and ceiling as Sid was holding the baby. And we see drawings that humans made, then Sid looks at the walls and says " hey look, look! Tigers!" He said as he points to it. I walk over and I take a look too.

Sid- " yeesh no, it's okay, it's okay" he said as the baby was getting scared. Then he says "look, the tigers are just playing tag with the antelope....with their teeths"

I rolled my eyes as I thought yeah that was real smooth Sid..real smooth. Diego walks towards Sid and said " come on, Sid let's play tag. You're it" then Sid laughs nervously saying " sure".

Me- " stop Diego your scaring him~"

Diego- " what it's a great game"

Me- " yeah that's true but if you do than who'll hold the baby?"

Diego- " mmm good point"

Sid walks to one of the walls and says " okay, okay, okay, where are the sloths? You know, you never see any sloths in these things. Have you ever noticed?" Then while he was looking at the wall he see mammoths. And he says " oh, look Manny, a mammoth."

Manny- " ooh. Somebody punch me"

He said as he continue waking then Sid says " hey, hey, this fat one looked like you. Aww!" He said as he put the baby down and me, Diego walk towards Sid to look at the drawing.

Sid- " and he's got a family. Oh, and he's happy" I turned around and I see Manny stopped. And walk to us and then he was next to us as we look at the drawing together. Then Sid says " look, playing with his kid, see, Manny. That's your problem it haha what's what mammoths are supposed to do".

Manny walks to the drawing as I see a look of sorrow and hurt in his eyes. As I look at Manny sadly then Diego says " Sid" but he wasn't paying attention.

Sid- " find a she-moth, have little baby mammoth and, and..."

Me- " shut up sloth grrr" i walk next to Manny as I lean my body on his leg.

Diego- " Sid!"

Sid- " what? But..."

Diego- " shut up"

They both look up at Manny i whimper as my eyes watered. Then Manny put his trunk to the baby mammoth drawing. Oh Manny I'm so sorry for your lost... then Manny traces it as his trunk touches the baby hand. And he snaps out of it and looks down at him then the baby tries to walk to Manny but he falls but before he does Manny catches him. Then Manny brings the baby to his face and hugs him as their was tears in his eyes. And after the hug Manny put him on his head.

I stand up and I walk to the other side and sat down as I had tears falling down my cheeks. I look up at the wall thinking I wish my family was here...I missed them..mom..dad a-and...my little siblings. I jumped as Diego had his paw touch my shoulder, I tried to wipe my tears away.

Diego- " what's wrong Mira?"

Me-"....I lost my...family to humans...too but it was my mom and dad...and my younger siblings...just watching Manny just now...made me think about them.

Manny and Sid walks over to me and Manny says " I'm here for you Mira".

Me- " thanks Manny...that means a lot"

Manny- " no problem Mira" he said as he smiled at me"

Sid- " hey what about us"

Me- " haha yeah, yeah I guess you guys too"

We then start walking out of here as Diego was behind us and then after a few minutes we make it out of the cave. And we continue walking until we was almost their.