Chapter 10

This chapter is going to be longer since it's the end of the movie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diego-"maybe we shouldn't do this."He said as he looks around.

Sid and me- " why not?"

I look at Diego as he says " because if we save him, he'll grow up to be a hunter. Who do you think he'll hunt?" Ooh...Diego is right but...maybe he won't hunt us for helping him.

Sid- " maybe because we save him, he won't hunt us.ow!"

Me- "...yeah maybe" we stop walking.

Diego- yeah, and maybe he'll grow fur and a long, skinny neck...and call you mama!"

Manny- " what's your problem?"

Me- " yeah Diego what's wrong" I said worried about him since he's upset for no reason.

Diego- " nothing. Let's go, I'm freezing my tail off" and We start walking again.

Without us noticing a fat saber was watching up on top of a rock. And Diego start slowing down as he looks back, he stops as he looks up at us about to walk under a rock formation.

Manny stop walking and looks back and says " hey, Diego you frozen back there?". I also stop walking and turned around to look at Diego and he runs in front of us and says " get down".

Manny- " what?"

Me- " what's going on Diego?" He's been acting weird since we got closer to Glacier Pass. I wonder what's wrong?.

Diego- " shh! Get down and follow me"

We all stop walking as Sid says " hey, what's going on?". Then Diego says " at the bottom of the Half Peak...there's an ambush waiting for you". I stared at Diego shocked as Sid says " what?" Then Manny says " what do you mean, ambush?".

Me- " yeah Diego what do you mean by that" I said with a hurt expression. Then Manny thought about it and says with a glare " you set us up". I gasps as Diego says " it was my job! I was supposed to get the baby but then...." I start becoming upset then Manny says " you brought us home for dinner". How could you Diego...I thought...I thought...

Sid- " that's it. You're out of the herd!"

Me- " how could you Diego...you betrayed us...I thought we're friends...even family but you sold us out grrrr. And here I was starting to think I...we could trust you but you...you....grr"

I look away in shame and with anger then Diego says " I'm sorry" then before I could yell at him Manny pushes Diego up the wall with his tusks against his neck.And says " no, your not. Not yet," then Diego says " listen, I can help you" I growled " why do you think we can trust you after you broken it".

Manny- " stay close, Sid and Mira we'll fight our way out!" Then Diego says " you can't! The pack's too strong. You have to trust me".

Manny- " trust you? Why in the world would we trust you?"

Me- " you don't deserve a second chance grrrr!"

Diego- " because I'm your only chance"

I rolled my eyes as Manny stares at Diego and after a couple of minutes of forming a plan we get in our positions. And we wait for Diego.

I watch as Sid holds the human cloth as if he was holding the baby. This plan better work Diego and I then see the sabers run towards Sid, he then turns around and start walking away from the sabers. Then he jumps up and they see Sid have sticks that looks like skii's as he slides down the mountain " whoa!". Then the sabers looked surprised as Sid continue sliding as he says " whee! Back scratcher! Ha ha! Eat my powder!". Oh Sid your doing to much again, then after sledding and the sabers thought that after Sid dropped the 'baby' he was theirs. Until the leader moves it and see that it was snow as he growls and the three sabers chase after Sid. And when they run around the corner Manny swigs the log saying " surprise!" He throws the log at the sabers and then fall off the cliff. I was standing next to Manny laughing as me and Manny walk over to the ledge and look down, see they then lying on the ground. And we walk away as we hear Diego says " okay, follow me. We'll pick up Sid and get out of here while we can".