2

The next day Harry went out to explore the city. He had his camera with him as usual and took a few pictures here and there. He walked past a store that sold leather jackets and decided to try one, taking his own jacket off and just hanging it on the racks beside him. It was way too expensive so he took off the leather jacket and put it back. He looked for his own jacket but it was gone. Someone stole it right under his nose! It was cold outside and he was only wearing a t-shirt. He looked through the rack with 50 percent off and found a vintage sweatshirt and a funny-looking scarf. He bought it and put it on before he continued his walk through town.

He stopped in his tracks when he spotted a familiar man across the street smoking a cigarette. Louis! He crossed and walked over to him and snuck up behind him.
"You know, kissing a smoker is like licking an ashtray."

Louis jumped and turned around. He smiled when he realized that it was him.
"Really? What's getting a blow job from one like? Are you stalking me?"

"Yes." Harry nodded.

He noticed Louis looking at his outfit with his eyebrows raised.
"Oh. Someone stole my jacket."

"What are you doing now? Wanna do something?" Louis asked.

"What, are we friends now?" Harry asked in amusement.

"There he is! I thought you were using the bathroom." Someone said behind them.

Louis dropped his cigarette and fake voucher. Harry understood and stepped on it.
"I was but I needed some air." Louis said as he turned around.

The man extended a hand for Harry to shake.
"Troy, Louis' father."

A woman was standing next to him.
"Christine, my dad's wife." Louis mumbled.

"Are you ready for the museum?" Troy asked, looking at Louis.

"You know what? Do you mind if I skip the museum?" Louis asked.

"Christine took off work." Troy protested.

"I know...I'm sorry but..." Louis mumbled and looked at Harry. "Do you mind if I tell them?"

"No. Not at all. Go ahead." Harry tried, curious to find out what Louis was up to.

Louis put on a serious face.
"Harry is getting some test results back today and he was just wondering if I could go with him. This is a scary time. It's okay." Louis said and stroked his arm, like he was concerned about his well-being. He turned to his father again. "So it won't take long."

"Don't worry about that. You take as long as you need." Christine smiled.

"Good luck." Troy said and patted Harry's shoulder.

Harry couldn't find the words. He was shocked over how easily Louis lied. They walked away.
"You know, you only get one chance to make a first impression."

"What do you care what my dad thinks?" Louis chuckled.

"What if we hit it off? Become a thing or something." Harry replied.

Louis looked at him seemingly amused and smirked.
"What was that?" Harry questioned.

"You and I will never be a thing." Louis replied.

"Oh, you think pretty highly of yourself, don't you?" Harry snorted.

"First of all, why would I get mixed up with a guy who jumps into an airplane bathroom with the first guy that comes knocking?" Louis stated.

Harry gasped and stared at him.
"That was with you!"

Louis just giggled.

"So you don't wanna get mixed up with me because I let you blow me?" Harry continued.