Chapter 6.

A/N: Did somebody turn the heat on in here?

THIRD DATE:

CADENCE:

    I wait on the corner of the street, looking for his car because I told him I didn't want to be picked up. There's no reason for me to whenever I can walk where I'd like. Also because I know he doesn't like it, so it gives me more leverage over him, and I like to keep the control in my hands.. As of right now I'm in complete control of all of this. I won't lie when I say he's persistent though. It's charming really.. Being pursued the way I am. He's been by the book shop every day since our last date. Six days in a row to buy a new book and I think it's... Classic. He really is somewhat of a gentleman. I continue watching cars pass until I see a black escalade pull up. He's not driving of course, but sitting in the front seat which most rich socialites don't do. Though I'm not sure I'd classify him as a socialite.. Definitely too rich for his own good though.

    "I can't believe how stubborn you are... I don't like that you've been waiting on the side of the street all alone for me." He tells me, nodding to the driver, it's the same one, Piers is his name. He drives off, and Harry pulls me in by my shoulder, resting his arm over my back. My curled hair dangles over his arm now, and I look at him, taking in his outfit. He wears brown pants and a shirt that reads "Sex" I smirk to myself, and look forward. We match unintentionally. I think the two of us have similar styles which I enjoy.. I've always hated the aspect of being with someone who always looks... trashy compared to me.. He doesn't.

    I wear a pair of shorts that are loose to my body, and a cream colored satin shirt as well as a brown blazer over the top. I wear a pair of simple sneakers, just as he does, and I like the fit of us together because it seems to be perfect. Outside glances are nothing compared to who he might be on the inside though.. And despite my better judgment I know I want him in my bed tonight even if I don't know who he is fully.. I'm someone who gets what I want too, I'm sure it will happen. I've already got my lingerie on.

    "What, you're not talking today?" He asks me, and I look up at him.

    "Sorry. I got caught up in my own thoughts." I admit.

    "What were you thinking about?" He asks.

    "How suggestive your shirt is." I joke, and he takes his arm from me, pulling his shrit to look at it as if he forgot what he was wearing.

    "It's not suggestive. It's a conversation starter." He tells me, and I shake my head.

    "An unwanted conversation isn't it? Who wants to talk to random strangers about sex?" I ask him, and he pulls me back into him, lazily throwing his arm over my shoulder again.

    "I never said I wanted to talk to random strangers about sex.. More so you." He tells me, and I nod.

    "Wow, you move straight to the point don't you?" I ask him.

    "If I moved straight to the point I would have tried my hardest to get you in bed the first night I went out with you doll. Sex is not the only point with you but it's a very prominent point in my brain right now, especially taking a look at you every chance I've gotten." He tells me.

    "So why start a conversation about sex with me when you already know where we both stand on the subject." I tell him.

    "Because there's different things sex can be. It's not all kind, and it's not at all sweet sometimes.. And there's always going to be someone in control.. I like to clarify before things get there. I don't like crossing boundaries with people I want to continue speaking with." He tells me.