mcyt: loyalty

word count: 23,866

Fandom: MCYT
Pairing: JSchlatt x Male!Wolf!Reader
Pronouns: He/Him
Relationship: Familial/Platonic
Occupation: Bodyguard
Ability: Wolf Hybrid

The character is that of a wolf hybrid, allowing them to have traits of a wolf. They have abnormal strength and speed with keen senses of smell, hearing and sight, making their nose and ears almost sensitive to anything. They are also granted with an abnormal height and the gift to shapeshift from a human/normal form to a more monstrous form.

Keys: 

 [M/N]: Male Name
[S/C]: Skin Color
[H/C]: Hair Color
[E/C]: Eye Color
[U/N]: Username

Warnings: character death, vulgar language, alcohol consumption, violence

I don't know if I've seen this anywhere but this is my own headcanon on the three canon lives thing the dsmp have. when their first two lives are taken, their bodies are reduced to dust and they return back to spawn or their bed, but on their last and final canon life, their body doesn't reduce to dust and they die the regular ol' way.

that is all.

"Don't touch that thing, you might catch something

"Don't touch that thing, you might catch something."

"What a disgusting little thing, can't it go somewhere else."

"Ugh, I wish someone would do something about that thing."

Those were the constant words that made their way into the ears of the young wolf pup hybrid, there was nothing that didn't go unheard with his enhanced senses. No matter how irritating those words were he couldn't help but wince when they were all true. His hair was overgrown and any other patches of fur that were visible were matted, he couldn't even remember the last time he had a bath so there was a foul stench coming from him along with the dirt covering his [S/C] skin. Even his nails were overgrown and cracked with dirt beneath his nails, such an unsightly appearance. A weak growl mixed with a whimper erupted out of his throat as he clawed at the ground beneath his collapsed body, he really was pathetic that he could do nothing to make the situation he was in better. He had nothing but the worn-out clothes on his back to his name— name, huh? It's been so long since someone has called his name that he can't even remember the name his own mother gave him.

He was so alone he craved for any sort of attention; any sort of affection just to make him feel better, but what fool would take pity on this waste of life who was nothing but a bag of bones? He let out another whimper as he hung his head low, his hands resting on his head as tears of frustration finally started rolling down his cheeks. The cruel reality was bearing down on him and he just didn't want to face it, he didn't want to live in this kind of situation anymore but what can a scrawny little brat like himself do when he was nothing more than an easy target for anyone who preyed upon him? He just wanted a chance to make things right, he just wanted a chance to live a life that wasn't so pathetic.