mcyt: loyalty pt. 2

word count: 18,116

Fandom: MCYT
Pairing: Emerald Duo x Male!Wolf!Reader
Pronouns: He/Him
Relationship: Familial/Platonic
Occupation: N/A
Ability: Wolf Hybrid

The character is that of a wolf hybrid, allowing them to have traits of a wolf. They have abnormal strength and speed with keen senses of smell, hearing and sight, making their nose and ears almost sensitive to anything. They are also granted with an abnormal height and the gift to shapeshift from a human/normal form to a more monstrous form.

Keys:

[M/N]: Male Name
[S/C]: Skin Color
[H/C]: Hair Color
[E/C]: Eye Color
[U/N]: Username

Warnings: character death, vulgar language, violence

the reader has three forms so far. full human form, they stand at 6″10ft tall with only wolf ears, tail and eyes. half/half form: 7″6ft with fur beginning to appear on his forearms and neck, his legs become hind legs but also his entire forearms become claws. full form: 8″2ft is a full werewolf. his body is covered entirely of fur, his face taking the form of a wolf and his body is bulking with more muscles. that would be the final form he has full control over, however, he has one final form. the complete wolf form where he's on all fours and his animalistic instincts overwhelm his human instincts, meaning he has no control over himself when in this form. in this form, he stands at 9″0ft tall.

will make a pt. 3 after this one, maybe a pt. 4 if I don't fit what I want into the pt. 3, but whatever.

this was lagging all over the place because there are too many words.

that is all.

[M/N] hadn't even known how much time had past since the war; since he lost Schlatt, his mind couldn't function properly and he was slowly losing that remaining piece of sanity that he managed to salvage

[M/N] hadn't even known how much time had past since the war; since he lost Schlatt, his mind couldn't function properly and he was slowly losing that remaining piece of sanity that he managed to salvage. He fled Manberg the moment he saw explosions coming from the country, taking himself and Schlatt's corpse far away from it and finding a peaceful little area where he could bury him. Sure it was cliché, but [M/N] found a nice little spot on a hilltop where he would have a nice view of the sun rising and falling with each passing day; it was perfect. It was so hard for him to dig up a hole and put his body in it, he couldn't stop the tears from falling down his face as he lowered his body into the grave, even more so when he had to bury him.

Sure, he was a good couple hundred blocks away from the new L'Manberg now run by Tubbo, but the anguished cries he wailed at the top of his lungs could be heard from miles away. His claws dug deep into his skin to the point he started to bleed, he could care less, he really didn't care about himself at that moment and allowed himself to wallow up in his anger and sadness. Now the only thing he had left of Schlatt was the ring, he always kept on him as a necklace, never to admit that he left it there so it would always be close to his heart. He raised his hand and held onto it tightly before turning and facing the direction where the sun was slowly beginning to descend as the night took over the day, he took a shallow breath as he leaned his head back to rest against the tombstone.