mcyt: phoenix

word count: 12,767

Fandom: MCYT
Pairing: Emerald Duo x Female!Phoenix!Reader
Relationship: Platonic
Pronouns: She/Her
Occupation: Fighter
Ability: Phoenix Hybrid

The character is that of a phoenix hybrid, allowing them to have traits of a phoenix. They are gifted with wings of flames that sprout of their back, giving them the ability to fly, though they are capable of having them disappear and reappear whenever they so wish. They are also able to manipulate fire however they want, but since they are a phoenix, they are also have the gift of healing.

Keys:

[F/N]: Female Name

Warnings: vulgar language, violence, character death

"What in the actual hell are you doing?!" [F/N] shouts, stumbling backwards when Quackity, Fundy, Tubbo and some new kid abruptly barged into her house unannounced

"What in the actual hell are you doing?!" [F/N] shouts, stumbling backwards when Quackity, Fundy, Tubbo and some new kid abruptly barged into her house unannounced. She looked at their attire and saw that only that new kid was dressed in Netherite armor while the other three were wearing bloody aprons over their Netherite armor, each holding weapons that were just as bloody "Tubbo! What is the meaning of this?!" she shouts at the younger boy, before the boy could get a word out Quackity approached her.

"We're looking for Technoblade." this caused her to flinch a bit.

"What for?" she asked, she crossed her arms and tapped her finger against her arm and watched as Quackity circled her.

"We are looking for Technoblade because he is a threat to L'manburg." she furrows her brows at the sound of that "We need to make an example of him." now she narrows her eyes on Quackity before leaning back and looking out the window and her eyes widened at the sight of an odd contraption, there was a cage at the very bottom and above it was an anvil "We are going to execute him."

"Wha-- why?! That's totally unreasonable!" she shouts "Techno is a different person to who he was in the past, he's changed!" she reasons but it falls to deaf ears, she then notices Fundy swing his axe and actually shatter her window "What the?! The fuck do you think you're doing?!" she goes to stop him but was grabbed by the arm by that kid, she goes to retaliate but noticed that he looked more nervous than she did, so she settled down despite how much of her anger was beginning to boil over. She then notices that Quackity and Tubbo start rummaging through her chests in search for something.

"You know where Technoblade is, don't you?" she freezes at that, Quackity waves at Fundy to stop him from damaging anything else and to look through her chests and barrels in search for anything that could lead them to Technoblade, he then grabs a hold of her arm and tugs her forward.

"So what if I do?" he shrugs.

"All you have to do is tell us where he is, and we will stop this immediately." she grits her teeth at that, watching as he leaned in close to her face, she growls at him and scowls when he snickers and leans away, opening his arms "It's simply not that hard. We, the Butcher Army, are going to bring Technoblade to justice for all the wronging he's done! Not only did he kill Tubbo during the festival, but he helped blow up L'manburg by spawning those Withers! We are only doing what's right, and as a citizen of L'manburg, we order you to tell us where Technoblade is." he now stood in front of her, his axe held tightly. She eyed it before narrowing her eyes on the short man, standing her ground and not the least bit intimidated.