fnaf security breach: helper

word count: 2357

Fandom: FNAF Security Breach
Pairing: Sundrop/Moondrop x Female!Reader
Pronouns: She/Her Relationship: Romantic
Occupation: Daycare Helper
Ability: Animatronic Moon Jellyfish

The character was modeled after a moon jellyfish, so they are an oceanic type animatronic that mostly resided in the daycare to provide assistance when needed within the pizza plex. The appearance they adorn is that of a tall woman and the animalistic part of her design would be, other than a human like face, they would have a large bell (the blob of a jellyfish is called a bell or hood) on top of their head that would act as a large hat, and attached to the underside of the bell are the tentacles and stingers. They are not actually stingers, they help the character locate children and feel for their surroundings. The bell on top of their head also glow in the dark.

Keys:

[F/N]: Female Name
[B/C]: Base Color
[S/C]: Secondary Color
[F/C]: Favorite Color
[E/C]: Eye Color

Warnings: spoilers to those who haven't seen fnaf sb

I have absolutely no clue how tall the animatronics are, so bear with me.

that is all.

"Sundrop, allow me to introduce you to the new helper to the daycare

"Sundrop, allow me to introduce you to the new helper to the daycare." Sundrop, the Daycare Attendant, stops in his movements and his beaming face turns to look over at where Officer Vanessa was when she entered the daycare. He happily skips over to her at the entrance and there he finally noticed the tall animatronic woman standing behind her, this woman loomed over Vanessa and had a soft smile present on her face "If you haven't already noticed, this is [F/N] the Jellyfish. She's going to be your aid here in the daycare, mostly because we've been getting complaints from the parents. Introduce yourself." Vanessa said, stepping to the side to allow [F/N] to step forward, the animatronic woman does so and she directed her soft and kind smile towards Sundrop.

"Hello there, I am the animatronic [F/N] the Jellyfish. I hope I can be of some help for you, Daycare Attendant." he had to raise his head because whoever built her made her quite tall, Freddy and Monty were taller than her since they stood at nine feet tall, but she was at least 8″3ft tall and much taller than he was. She wore a gorgeous [F/C] pencil skirt that was decorated with stars of all sizes that ended at her ankles with ruffles at the end and around her waist, a simple [S/C] blouse that had ruffles at the collar and wrists. She had a cravat around their neck with a [F/C] ringed speaker in the middle of it and simple white gloves, their skin was [B/C] and he couldn't see her eyes since they were closed. What stood out about her appearance was the transparent bell that was a lighter shade of [B/C] that sat atop her head with the stingers and tentacles that hung by her side from the underside of the bell and a lighter shade of [S/C] hair that dropped down to below her waist "I wish for us to get along, Sundrop."

"..." she raised a brow when she didn't get an immediate answer, that was because Sundrop could not stop staring at [F/N] for the life of him, he was able to snap out of his day dreaming when Vanessa cleared her throat and gave him a warning glare "O-Oh, jeepers! My name is Sundrop, and I wish for us to get along too!" [F/N]'s smile widened and she lowered her head into a bow.