prolugue-part 2

/prologue : headlights on me/

the red and blue lights bled through the foggy windows. the slow footsteps of the figure thumped closer and closer as the dreaded moment loomed nearer and nearer.

jimins's heart pounded in his chest. was this the end?

/part 1 : remember when we first met/

'light my cigarette' the older guy nodded looking over to me.

'sorry?' jimin asked confused. he was taking a tour around his new college campus from a junior. the guy was wearing a black jacket and black jeans, a grey beanie that covered his forehead, and a pair of converse sneakers. a set of headphones hung around his neck.

'it's fine' he huffed. the man set his clipboard on the ground and dropped his duffel bag. he winced at the loud strumming sound coming from the dropped bag and jimin widened his eyes at the unexpected sound.

he reached into his back pocket, brought out a lighter, and flickered it on, reaching it to the tip onto the cigarette. a small flame ignited and he puffed out a ring of smoke into the air.

as the two walked around the school, the junior briefly explained different buildings. he seemed preoccupied; half-heartedly answering my questions and skipping some buildings. the tour ended as quickly as it had started.

'thank you, uh... your name was?'

'min yoongi' he said.

/part 2 : fate/

grey beanie guy was in jimin's first class and he was late on the first day.

he found his seat at the back of the classroom and kept his head down low.

as the professor handed out the new textbooks, jimin peered over at his classmate. his black duffel bag was under his chair, it was big. it also had a little key chain on it that looked like a treble clef. jimin wondered what was inside it.

the school bell rang and class was dismissed. as the students hurried out, jimin ran over to the junior. he tapped his shoulder.

'hey, we're in the same class!' jimin smiled.

the cheerful greeting was met by an off guard expression, his eyes darted around, wondering what to say.

'oh, okay, that's good' he replied quickly, doing a half smile, and tried to leave. jimin stopped him.

'what's that in your bag?'

'it just some...' he stopped talking, 'sorry i gotta go'

he ran off past jimin, and into the crowd of people heading to their next class. jimin narrowed his eyes.

what an interesting person he thought.

jimin was going to figure him out.

Strawberries & Cigarettes // yoonminजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें