part 6-7

/part 6 : conscious/

they strangled jimin to the ground. he was still wiggling around.

'someone help us!' the leader exclaimed.

a few of them ran forward to help. jimin gave up.

'are you just gonna stand there?' the leader called out to someone.

'oh, no, sorry sir' a voice answered.

'okay, then go get the gun'

'the what?'

'the gun, it's in my bag'

'why-'

'why are you hesitating!' he screamed, the grip on jimin's neck got tighter, 'you know, i can choke him to death instead'

a few moments past.

'n- no!' the voice suddenly said. the voice was shaky and small, 'i mean, please no, sir'

'what the hell? do you know him, min yoongi?'

/part 7 : hoping that things would change/

jimin got off the car with yoongi.

'you have to stay within my reach at all times' yoongi whispered, 'or you'll have to stay at the station'

'you're acting like you're doing me a favor' jimin replied, swinging his backpack over his shoulder.

'i am doing you a favor! i could get into so much trouble with mr-'

'do you think that's my fucking problem?' jimin snapped, 'you and you're dumb gang almost killed me!'

yoongi blew out a breath, 'you would be dead if it wasn't for me' he said quietly.

'oh shut up, i'm gonna go report you right now.' jimin started running in the opposite direction of their first class.

yoongi quickly followed his footsteps, lugging his black duffel bag with him. 'no! please don't!' jimin didn't turn back around.

'please please stop!' he cried. jimin slowed a bit but didnt stop. yoongi caught up to him.

'why shouldn't i report you?' jimin sneered.

yoongi opened his mouth but nothing came out.

'you can't even call out my name to stop me!' jimin paused, 'do you know my name?'

'park jimin' he said quickly.

'yeah?'

'no- i mean that's your name'

'that's it?' jimin almost laughed, 'i'll see you around i guess' he started walking away.

yoongi tried to get his act together. he thought of what his leader would of said.

'stop or else i'll kill you!' yoongi warned, stepping in front of him. that came out weird he thought. the sentence sounded unnatural probably because he definitely didn't want to kill jimin.

jimin lost it. he started to really laugh.

'i'd like to see you try' jimin challenged stepping closer and staring into his eyes,' i know you're weak, you can't even lay a hand on me.'

and that was true. yoongi hadn't even tried to grab him. yoongi's heart was beating rapidly and his face was hot with embarrassment. he looked away, not able to hold jimin's eye contact.

'you don't belong with them,' jimin commented, 'why do you still go to school?' 'why do you act so cold?' 'why do you carry a guitar in a bag with you everywhere you go!'

'shhh!' yoongi shushed jimin, 'no ones supposed to know that!'

'like i care,' jimin rolled his eyes, 'here's the deal: leave your damn cult or whatever and i'll be silent'