part 3-5

/part 3 : like that night/

after jimin's classes were over he decided to explore the city. as he walked down to the subway station, he heard the sound of a guitar amongst the echoing footsteps and chatter.

jimin followed the sound. he has always loved listening to street music.

he saw a man sitting on a curb with an old guitar. a bag was open in front of him with some handfuls of change tossed into it. jimin walked closer.

the music was calming and made him feel nostalgic. it was like the music he used to play. not anymore though.

jimin's eyes flickered to a shining coin of metal attached to the bag with the change. it was a keychain of a treble clef.

jimin looked up instantly to meet the man's shocked gaze. he looked in complete fear.

he knew jimin recognized him.

it was min yoongi.

/part 4 : racing to 60/

jimin doesn't drive much. navigating through traffic is tiring, for one, but most importantly, the gas is expensive.

the tank was running low. jimin drove around following his gps to the nearest gas station, but the stops and turns were endless and his mind was off the road.

he thought about that guy. min yoongi. he acted so mysterious. mind so busy, yet so relaxed.

he seemed disconnected with the world. maybe it was his cigarettes, or maybe his music.

jimin arrived at the gas station. he opens the car door and two figures drag him out.

/part 5 : unconscious/

jimin laid on the ground inside the abandoned gas station.

a group of men inspect the drugged newcomer.

'he's a lost student!' one of them growled, 'he looks nothing like the target!'

'how did a student even end up here?' another one added.

'so should we let him go or..?'

'if he's unconscious, yes' the first one replied; he acted as the leader of the group, 'if he's conscious, then definitely...'

jimin opens his eyes.

'not.'