part 11-13

/part 11 : even if i run away/

'jimin-ah we have to hide,' was what yoongi said as jimin opened the dorm door. he was about to have dinner.

jimin had a lot to process. where was he the whole day and why did they have to hide?

'follow me, i'll explain but we have to go now' yoongi urged, he looked very impatient.

jimin opened his mouth to ask a question but yoongi grabbed his hand and pulled him out.

'i took the tracker out,' yoongi said pointing to his car, 'get in and i'll explain.'

jimin could only follow what he said. jimin shut the car door and yoongi immediately started the car.

'where- why-' jimin started.

'my gang knows you're here, they're trying get you back,' yoongi said, 'they're trying to find both of us, that's why i didn't go to school today, they were suspicious of me going to school already so that would be the first place they would check... but then i realized they would be looking for you too.'

jimin pushed his head back onto the headrest, he exhaled out a breath, 'oh my god...'

yoongi didn't say anything else. he took a puff out of his cigarette and kept his eyes on the road.

'where are we going?' jimin asks.

'a motel about an hour away,' he answered, 'until i figure a way out of this, we'll stay there.'

/part 12 : but we couldn't go very far/

yoongi and jimin stopped at the gas station to buy a couple things. it was only about 20 minutes from the motel.

they grabbed some pre packed sandwiches and yoongi bought more cigarettes. he also got a small bag of pink candies.

'what's that for?' jimin asked pointing to the small bag.

yoongi blushed, 'it's... just for a snack,' he stammered, mid-chew.

jimin was endeared by the fact that such a grown man liked pink candies. he stifled a laugh.

the two walked out of the store and headed towards the car. yoongi frowned. he fumbled around his pockets.

'what's wrong?' jimin asked.

/part 13 : 'cause you locked your keys in your car/

'fuck,' yoongi swore, he groaned and clamped his fists.

he ran to his car and pulled aggressively on the handle. he hurriedly ran around the car, pulling on all the doors. he looked like he would break the door off.

'hyung! hyung, you're gonna break it!' jimin called out. he didn't stop.

jimin ran towards him and pulled on his arm to stop him, 'hyung that won't open it!'

yoongi finally gave up. he sat on the curb of the gas station. jimin sat quietly next to him. the air was cold and they were exhausted.

'jimin-ah,' yoongi finally said after a long silence, 'i'm sorry.' jimin looked over at him but yoongi was looking the other way.

'you've done barely three days of college, and i got you into this mess, i'm sorry,' yoongi whispered.

neither knew what to say next. yoongi lit a cigarette.

as he brought it to his mouth jimin put his hand over his and lowered it down. 'stop, it's not good for you.'

yoongi turned his head. jimin could see the the tears in his eyes. he didn't know yoongi could cry.

jimin held his gaze and studied his face. surprisingly yoongi didn't look away, after all, jimin has already seen yoongi at his worst.

yoongi's cheeks were pink in the cold, and his black hair was messy in the wind. his hand was still in jimin's.

and jimin leaned in closer, he could smell his smoke and candy sweetened breath.

he sat and stared his lips.

and he could already-

'we're closed now.'

jimin pulled back suddenly, and the two stood up, their hands coming apart.