☃️Christmas Gift☃️

Just as Endeavor's fiery first was about to make contact with my stomach, the doorbell rang. Enji straightened up and growled as the harsh chiming of the bells rang, probing at my already throbbing head.

Enji growled again.

"Get up. Now! Run to your bedroom and hide. I'll find out who those pesky carolers are. We'll finish training tomorrow since you're too weak to handle anymore today. Consider it a Christmas miracle. The only gift you're gonna get. "

'Oh joy'  I thought, as I slowly picked myself up, off the floor.

I didn't dare make a sound, as I clutched my arm, in case Enji went back on his word.

'Enji' not 'dad'. Endeavour was never a father to me.
Black dots clouded my vision as I made my way to the door at the end of the training room. It led to my prison cell -oh sorry bedroom.

After a minute or so I reached the door and slid in.

The doorbell rang yet again. Who was it and why were they not getting the hint. I quickly reached to close both doors that led to my room and waited.

I listened as Enji's loud footsteps made their way to the doorway and I listened as the door opened.

"Merry Christmas Enji! " A loud voice yelled. 'Hawks' I thought.

"Heya Endeavor. Merry Christmas dude. How come you didn't decorate?" A more feminine voice which I believe belongs to Miruko called.

'Why are the pros here' I wondered.
"Why are you all in my house?" Enji asked gruffly, obviously annoyed he couldn't beat me anymore.

"Well, it is a tradition that every year for Christmas, the number 1 hero hosts a Christmas party. I have been hosting it for years and, well, I'm a little surprised that you made zero effort at the party. "Toshinori (All Might).

"I. Do. Not. Celebrate. Christmas. " Enji replied probably through gritted teeth.

"Yes, will we do and we brought wine, given that Mic actually shows up any time soon" Midnight laughed.

So Mic is coming, in which case Aizawa probably was too. If Aizawa came, I was screwed.

"Can we come in now? Promise it'll be fun!" Mirko pleaded.

"Fine. But here are some ground rules. The training room is off-limits. Shoto is sleeping so do not disturb him. " as if that's ever stopped you "And you guys have to clean up afterwards." Endeavour listed off.

Hawks and who I assumed to be Miss Joke groaned. Then she laughed, obviously.

I listened for about an hour to the sounds of many drunk people laughing and cheering. Quite frankly the sounds of hooting and revelry quite sickened me. Or maybe that was the result of being punched in the stomach one too many times.

As I tried my best to get comfortable on the beanbag I was sitting on, I let out a soft yelp as pain shot through my injured arm.

*flashback*

I shot out a jagged chunk of ice directed at Enji, only for it to be promptly destroyed. As Enji advanced onto me, I tried my best to keep my cool as I sent out more waves of frigid ice.

Despite the whole Sports Festival incident with Midoriya and the "it's your power" stuff, I still didn't enjoy using my fire quirk. When fighting villains or training at UA, I was OK with it, but at home, I avoided it whenever possible.

This angered Enji to no extent.

"Stop hiding behind that pathetic ice quirk of yours and use your fire. I know that you can, have, and WILL! "
He yelled the last part.