🎶Band🎶

By the way, this is Percy Jackson au, but you don't need to have read it to understand

Main singer-
Shoto
Lead singer-
Annabeth
3rd singer-
Percy
4th singer-
Piper

Main dancer-
Piper
Lead dancer-
Shoto
3rd dancer-
Percy
4th dancer-
Annabeth

Main rapper-
Annabeth
Lead rapper-
Percy
3 rd rapper-
Piper
4th rapper-
Shoto

Main visual-
Percy
Lead visual-
Piper
3rd visual-
Annabeth
4th visual-
Shoto
Those are their positions

In this AU Shoto got kicked out of UA and before that he had been dating Bakugo. They never really broke up but they haven't seen each other in years and they are no longer in contact.

Out of spite, Shoto left for America and has been there for there six years. During that time, he met Percy, Annabeth and Piper.

Also, quirks are pretty rare in America with only 10% of the population possessing one. Only 2% of those quirks are mutation ones.

Anyways they became close and for no reason at all, they formed a band called *insert whatever the hell you want it to be*.

Blah blah blah stuff happens their famous blah blah blah.

Then the now pro heroes Baku and dekusquads come to America for a trip. They are promised a dinner with the band. They didn't organize it, the band's manager, apollo, did.

Shoto doesn't know they're coming and the squads don't know it is shoto.

Finally, I'm done with the explanation.

"I've never been to an American concert before!" Uraraka exclaimed excitedly.

"Kero, I have. But back then I couldn't understand English. Now I can. Kero. "  Tsuyu said.

"This is going to be amazing!" Mina squealed, as they all reached security, caught up in their conversations.

"Quiet everyone,  do you all have your tickets?" Lida scolded.

Everyone nodded.

"Tickets." The security guard asked, obviously very bored.

Deku collected their nine tickets and handed them to the guard. He looked the tickets over, and then the humans before him.

Suddenly it clicked for him.

"Your the special VIP heroes from Japan, right?" He asked.

Lida nodded.

The guard blushed and looked at Tsu.

"Um, pro hero Froppy? Is it ok if you give me an autograph for my daughter? She really, really admires you" Tsu smiled and nodded.

"Of course." She said. "Kero, but how come you only want mine?"

"My daughter, Celia, also has a frog work like you. It's pretty much identical to yours. Unfortunately, she gets bullied for her frog-like traits. "The man sighed. "Celia adores you. It would absolutely make her day if I could get an autograph. "

Tsu smiled sympathetically. "Kero, I used to get bullied too and I would hate my quirk, but now, I can't imagine my life without it. Tell Celia to keep fighting, kero, and soon those dam bullies will have to bite their shit!" She exclaimed, pushing her fist into the air.