🖤Emos United🖤

"Welcome to our weekly session. First of all, I would like to thank Shoji for donating his room to this cause. As an honorary member of the squad, by Tokoyami's request, we are extremely thankful. Is there anything you would like to announce before the beginning of this meeting?" Todoroki announced in a respectful tone. Everyone glanced over at Shoji who just shrugged.

"Do anything. Just don't touch my tenacruel or tentacool plushies and then we'll be good." He replied with a shrug.

Todoroki nodded. "In that case, tokoyami, please begin the ceremony. Momo, Shoji, as our honorary members, I expect the two of you to pay close attention to what is occurring during this period." He said in a proper tone.

Both momo and shoji glanced over at each other. For both of them, it was the first emosquad meeting that they had been invited to attend. Neither of them was exactly emo/depressed. Both the ravenette and the white-haired male had quite positive views on life and it was due to this factor of their personalities, they had been voted to be the group's official mum and dad.

Momo's girlfriend Jirou and best friend Todoroki had recruited her while Tokoyami had invited his boyfriend Shoji.

They had been asked to attend this meeting to stretch their limits as to how much gore and depressing stuff they could endure before cracking. Perhaps that's not the smartest thing to do, scaring them away before they even join but they were confident enough in themselves that they would manage.

Tokoyami picked up for Todoroki, speaking in a formal tone, not unlike the half N half himself. "Of course Shoto. As today is Thursday, we will be starting our therapy Thursday activities. Since we are already in a circle formation, I believe that it would be the smartest and most efficient to go in a clockwise motion. Jirou, would you like to begin. Momo, since you are to be our squad mum, I would like for you to be the one comforting her. You may use any method to comfort her as long as it is beneficial to this cause. "

Shoji raised an eyebrow. Therapy Thursday. Of course. why not. He thought to himself.

"Can I start now?" Jirou asked in her normal informal tone. The first two did not necessarily have to speak so fancily but it was just the way they were used to. In truth, Todoroki preferred speaking with big words due to the habit being engraved into his mind during his younger years. When with the class he felt slightly pressured to speak in the way that most people of his age did, but when with the rest of the emosquad he was able to speak more comfortably.

In a slightly different way, Tokoyami also preferred to speak in a more formal tone since, in his household, his parents would also speak in very formal tones. It's not because they were strict but mainly because they knew a lot of big words and wanted to show that off and it eventually ended up with Tokoyami having the same mindset on the topic.

The others just spoke "normally". 

"Alright well, sometimes I just feel like I'm useless. As the class would be happier if I were to leave. I'm not exactly suicidal, I just feel like I should leave. I don't know what to do." Jirou said nervously, looking down.

Some people looked at jirou while others glanced at momo to see how she would react.

The ravenette had a sympathetic expression as she moved to sit closer to Jirou.

"That's not true. We would hate for you to leave. We all love you so much. Don't think like that okay." She said softly pulling the purple-haired girl into a side hug, which she melted into, laying her head in the others' chest under her chin.

"Thanks, Mo. It helps." She mumbled softly.

Todoroki smiled faintly.

Just this in is self was enough for momo to get pulled into the squad. And seeing how comfortable Tokoyami seemed sitting on Shoji's lap facing the group, todoroki had no doubt in his mind.

This group of mentally unstable individuals just found their parents.

Is it clear that I have given up? yes. I didn't proofread this so feel free to roast me in the comments. I did this over like 3 weeks and gave up. The quality of my work is decreasing. On a better note IM into haikyuu now.

*edited* boop boop I edited. btw this has zero relevance but you guys should listen to alec benjamin. his songs are just amazing and so deep. definitely recommend it. my favourite song of his is "must have been the wind" which I believe is either about an abusive relationship or an abusive family. that or "Jesus in LA" which is about giving up everything and running away before realizing that you can never truly run away from your problems. more or less. 

826 words
Info~
Song-none
Theme- angst? fluff?
Request- none
AU- regular