🔥🦅Baby hotwings🦅🔥

*11 years ago. shoto is 5, touya and keigo are 15*

Touya smiled as he watched his two favourite people in the world playing together. He leaned against the door to his walk-in wardrobe and let out a soft sigh. In front of him were his best friend Keigo and his beloved brother shoto.

Keigo wasn't allowed to come over often. He wasn't allowed at all. Instead, whenever Endeavor went out for petrol, Touya would sneak him in. In a way, the winged hero in training was the third brother to shoto. In the same way, Keigo thought of shoto as a brother.

Whenever Endeavor left for hero work and wasn't training shoto, his other three siblings had found a way to give him as much of childhood as they could. They gave him a couple of hobbies like drawing and ice skating on a mini rink that fuyumi would create.

Unfortunately, their hangouts were always cut short by endeavour and they would always be on edge. They knew that the minute they were caught, shoto would be in even more trouble.

Touya shook himself out of his thoughts and focused on the scene in front of him.

Shoto was trying his best to take the thin black blindfold off of Keigo's eyes.

The large red wings attached to Keigo's back weren't the only thing that his quirk gave him. In addition to his fiery red wings, he had the sight, not unlike a bird of prey.

When fighting or flying, his extremely acute vision would be useful and Keigo was grateful for this addition to his quirk. The drawback to this, though, was that it would pain his eyes heavily. Everything would become a lot brighter and it would be so detailed that it was hard to discern what the actual object was.

To stop this, Keigo, or hawks as his hero name suggested, had added a visor to his hero costume. It appeared to be yellow from the outside, but in truth, it was just a pair of black sunglasses that he had somehow managed to turn yellow to match his costume.

On the other hand, when just hanging out or studying, he would just wear a blindfold. It was really thin and he could see through it clearly. All it did was dim down his eyesight to normal 20/20 vision. That way it wasn't as painful to look at anything.

Keigo smiled at the younger boy, gently taking shoto's small hand, prying it away from his blindfold. The five-year-old frowned as a tan hand took his pale one. He looked up to see the golden-haired male with a mischievous grin.

Shoto tilted his head to the side, unsure as to what hawks were about to do. Shoto knew that Keigo was going to do something because of his gleeful expression.

Keigo then proceeded to pinch the 5-year-olds nose, to which he wrinkled it.

He tried to push the older away, to which he obliged. Back the way he did it was weird. He pulled on the heterochromatic boy's nose like he was taking it off. He then shook his hand in front of shoto's face with his hands making this gesture.

"I've got your nose!" Keigo said in a sing-songy kind of way

Touya suppressed a laugh at the incredulous look on shoto's face. Instead of checking his face for his nose like Touya thought he would, he shook his finger at Keigo.

"Give me back my nose! Gimme my nose back!" he whined at the winged hero in training.

"What abooout... no💖'' he replied.

Touya looked at him in shock. "How did- how did you say that out loud?"

Keigo smirked but ignored him and turned back to shoto, who was looking at him with half anger half playfulness.

"What you gonna do about it?" Keigo taunted the younger, who huffed puffing out his cheeks.

Shoto then smirked. "I got your... eyelashes!" he exclaimed, tugging on Keigo's blindfold, before standing up abruptly.

"Oh really now?" the caramel eyed male asked. (his eyes are a golden brown)

Shoto then made his way to Touya who raised his eyebrow in question.

"...And yo man!" he exclaimed, tugging on his brother's hand, bursting into happy giggles.

"Ok. That was freaking adorable. You win. Touya, where do I get a brother like yours?" Keigo asked the white-haired male.

Touya smiled. "Sorry, but he's one of a kind.

Sorry that the end is a bit cringe. This is just something small that I did since I was small and I had a random idea. In truth, I don't know if I'm going to keep updating once school starts.

746 words

Info~

Song- none

Theme- fluff

Request- no one

AU- idk

hotwings au maybe