💀My R💀

"Ill update soon" she says
"Couple of days"she says
I'm sorry for the wait
Btw is this a really common sad character song? Yes. Do I care? No. btw this is done in a way that I think is kind of different from how most people do my r. it focuses more on the other characters and their stories. 

Just as I was about to take my shoes off, there I see, a girl no older than myself.

I faintly remembered her to be in my last year's maths group though I couldn't place her name. The girl had her back to me so I couldn't see her face, and instead the messy twin buns that lay half undone at the back of her head.

Her black jacket from our school's Masegaki Primary School uniform (I'm pretty sure this is the cannon school but don't quote me. Just saying I feel like he would go to a private school but the wiki page said this. 'Apparently it's from the remedial lessons arc) lay crumpled on the floor next to her, showing the white blouse and the back of the red tie.

I immediately knew what she was planning.

For reasons unknown to me, I felt my heart begin to race. Even though I didn't even know her name, I felt the uncontrollable urge to protect her. I wasn't sure why. The only times I get this feeling is whenever I see Fuyumi after endeavour hit her.

I watched paralyzed as she set a letter down next to her leather shoes.

I watched as she leaned over the railing, catching sight of how far the drop was.

I watched as she smiled, a tear falling and resting at the corner of her mouth.

That broke me out of my trance.

As much as I didn't want to, I went and yelled,

"Hey, don't do it please. "

As soon as the words left my mouth I realised how silly I was being.

What's the point of telling her not to do it if I'm going to do it as soon as she leaves. In truth, I was a little annoyed. Why was I wasting my time on someone else's problem when I could just be jumping now. Maybe even with her. It would take away some of the fear if I was jumping with someone.

The girl turned around and seemed to study me before sighing.

The girl with blonde buns told me her woes.

"You've probably heard it all before. I thought that he would be the one. But then he told me that we were done. "

*backstory*

Ever since they were children, Himiko and Ren had always been best friends. He was the only one who didn't think she was a freak. Who saw past her sharp fangs and cat-like eyes. Who looked past that and instead saw a young insecure girl. He was the only one who liked her. And for that, Toga loved him.

That being said, when they turned 13 and crushes were a big thing, Toga happily accepted Ren's offer. Perhaps she didn't realise that primary school relationships don't end the best.

Toga had assumed that they would be together forever. That their relationship would stay unblemished and they would always be happy. What Toga didn't know is that 'cheating' was also a big thing.

One day, just before a date to the park, Toga had decided to come early, an unsettled feeling churning in the pit of her stomach. She tried to convince herself that it was just her excitement to see her beloved.

What she hadn't expected to see was Ren with his arm wrapped around the waist of a pink-haired girl, her head laying on his shoulder.

Almost immediately, all the self-consciousness and self-hate that Ren had put a stop to while they were dating came flooding back.