Lady Irene and Lady Saffire's backstory

Thousands of years ago, Lady Irene and Lady Saffire served the Ru'an region as a source of good. They stood for justice and peace and took the side to what They found right,

However, despite the Divine Warriors being gods amongst people, they succumbed to their human emotions. Irene and Kylie and Saffire and Shad were deeply in love with one another; however fate was a cruel thing, and the Four were bound to eternal conflict, as Shad and Kylie, warriors of chaos and destruction, and Irene and Saffire, a champion of good and peace. Irene and Saffire despite this, tried to save Shad and Kylie, throwing them into many different realms, but Shad and Kylie would always would find a way to break them, therefore, earning them the title "Realm Breakers."

Esmund was a shield of good, a protector, and fought alongside Irene and Saffire through their battles. Esmund eventually found himself falling in love with Irene and Saffire. This resulted in numerous conflicts between the five, and eventually, Irene and Saffire could feel no love, even for those who loved Them so dearly.

Esmund, Enki and Kul'zak came to the conclusion to kill Shad and Kylie, hoping this action would rid the world of evil, and maybe, give Irene and Saffire the power to love again. Shad and Kylie found out about this and lost all there morality. They became a being of pure evil, "The Shadow Lords."

Irene and Saffire took the battle into the Irene and Saffire Dimension, and there, the Divine Warriors fought Shad and Kylie. The battle was long fought and eventually, the Divine were able to defeat Shad and Kylie and trap them in the nether.

Irene and Saffire, however, could not grieve for Shad's and Kylie's death. She could feel nothing, and as their friends took reincarnation, they wandered the world in emptiness.

Years later, Irene and Saffire encountered Hyria and told Hyria of Their one true desire, to feel again. Hyria told them to hide away their memories and take slumber in the Irene and Saffire Dimension, until one day the world needed them again.

Thousands of years later, They awoke as someone who we all know and love as Aphmau and the girl that got sucked into Minecraft Diaries Ariana.

Shad and Kyle saw the sadness and hesitation in both their lovers eye Shad remembered hearing Lady Saffire softly wisper a sorry and Kyle saw Lady Irene shed a couple of tears.