✨chapter 5✨

Baby Levin 💖

Ariana's pov:
"Hey guys Jess and Ariana here and welcome back to Minecraft Diaries" Aph said I knew baby Levin would be here so I walked out side "I'm going to check on the crops- Huh what is this" I said acting confused I opened the chest and saw baby Levin and a baby girl "Awww two babies aww my Phoenix" I Said "Levin Awww that's a cute baby and the girl dosnt have a name" I said over "you can keep him aph and I'll take her" I said aph then walked over to me a took levin from my hands and I cradled the little girl in my hands me and Aph made our way to check on Garroth when we got their Garroth asked Aphmau and Me about Levin and and the girl asked who is going to take care of the babies I turned around "Aph is taking care of him and i'm taking care of this little girl" I told Garroth and the same happened with Kiki.

Aphmau walked and talked to people while I walked behind her we talked to Zoey and Aph and I brought baby stuff I walked home and into Levin's room and put all the baby stuff in the room which is next to Aphmau's room aph was feeding Levin I then headed down to my room and put the cot in my room and put the baby toys and baby bottle on the shelfs i then gently put the baby down gently in the cot i gently kissed her forhead and i quickly got to worked on Isabella's bedroom nexted door to my room i also put a door connected from my room to Isabella's room i also put a sign in front of the door saying Isabella's room i put shelfs in their and transferred her toys to the shelfs and the shelfs closer to the cot has diapers, baby powder, a bottle and and baby formula I also put a baby monitor in my room and I also keep the other part so I can hear her cry I then headed out to build and work around the village more.

I moved villages in to different house and i remembered that I needed to build a library and House for Evelyn I walked around to find a good place for a library and a house when I did I cut down the trees gathered some sand and got other materials as I started building and filling the house and the library with books and a furniture.

Time skip...

What the library looks like:

What the house looks like:

I showed Evelyn the library and her house and she loved it the fount of her house is decorated with flowers as well as a small pond after talking and laughing with Evelyn and I head out into the woods on my walk I found a turkey and a fox I feed h...

I showed Evelyn the library and her house and she loved it the fount of her house is decorated with flowers as well as a small pond after talking and laughing with Evelyn and I head out into the woods on my walk I found a turkey and a fox I feed her and named her Roxy and started heading back I saw the herd of turkeys I killed them and started heading heading back and saw that Roxy was following me as I final saw aphmau I gave her 20 pieces of Turkey while I also have 20 pieces Aph thanked me and head of to tame StartFox and Aph also wants to work on Levin's bedroom i was thinking aph can have Levin and Malachi and I can have Lilith well it up to Malachi because he can choose who he wants to have as his mother while i was thinking I head into the forest and quite far away I set up a camp spot and put a sign down saying anyone can use it and their is a sword, shild, blankets, pillows and food in the chest if they want and that their is two house on the right and it's hidden behind trees and they are floating on the water ~From Ariana~♡

I then head back to the village on the way back I lead some animals back for the farm and put them in the pen after I finished that I decided to make a cat bed, cat bowl, a litterbox, a ball of yarn and cat food I put the cat bed, bowl and litterbox in my room i then put the ball of yarn and the cat food into an item frame and under the cat bed and bowl is a white carpet for snowball and Meowki II.

I head outside marking sure to close the door behind me then head into the forest I came across three different bunnies but I want a caramel Brown bunny but I couldn't find her so I started heading back and on my way I found a caramel Brown bunny I picked her up and then named her Caramel anyways Caramel and I head back I set her down on the floor in my bedroom and gave her a two carrots then I head out to fined Meowki II when I found him I picked in up and took him to the house and head inside I closed the door then set him down I filled his bowl with food and he layed in his bed and eat happily and I gave him the ball of yarn to play with after awhile Meowki II went to sleep I put the ball of yarn back in the iteam frame, I quickly checked on Isabella I made a bottle and then I heard her cry I walked in and gently picked her up and fed her then changed her diaper and rocked her to sleep as soon as she was asleep i gentle put her down and pulled the blankets up to cover her.

Me and Aph then headed out to helping around the village after that we returned home and Aph and i did our outro "Cya" i said "bye" aph told her camera

(How many Words: 996)