✨ Chapter 4✨

The Lord's Journal

Ariana's Pov:
"Hey guys Jess and Ariana here and welcome back to Minecraft Diaries to day we have a little quest we need to go over and that was from the previous episode because we have received some information from Garroth and Zenix and it was kinda cryptic" Aph said as I was cutting down a tree "Aria do you wanna come with me" Aph asked "No I'm good I wanna stay and help the village" I said to Aph while I was fixing the pathway and making new pathways to the new houses and to the farm and also to the house.

I choped down a couple of trees and headed inside  Aph's and my house I wanted to start on the basement/storage room, so I started on that...

Time skip...

What the basement/storage room looks like:

After I was finished I put an item frame on each chest to show you what goes into what chest, I've  already put most of the stuff in different chest to organise everything I head up stairs and grabbed  the rest of the stuff  and headed down stairs...

After I was finished I put an item frame on each chest to show you what goes into what chest, I've  already put most of the stuff in different chest to organise everything I head up stairs and grabbed  the rest of the stuff  and headed down stairs and put the stuff in their designated chest.

I headed outside  only to see it's night time I ran around  the village to see if they have seen her and no they haven't I was getting  worried then I heard  her talking I ran to find her ones I see her I tackle her into a hug "Where have you been I was so worried  about you" I asked her "I was reading a book from the old lords house and I was on the last chapter  but before I could read it I was knocked out" she told me and i knew they were listening to our conversation "well if I find the person or people they better run or their heads will be rolling and I have a feeling I know who they are" i said looking in their direction "Really  who" aph asked "It a girl and a boy their both shadow knights ones name is Sasha and the other i don't  know but i know what he looks like.

Time skip...

Me and Aph spawn a dog I made him a hunter dog and a Fisher  Dog I name mine Dawn and she has a Black collar while Aph name her's Thorgi and he has a purple collar after that I started helping Aph with planting then Aph when to get get goat milk "well guys were going to rap this up buy Guys" Aph said "cya" I said...