✨Chapter 1✨

Phoenix drop village

(We are skipping the intro and getting straight into it because when she was doing her intro Ariana had time to re-adjust after she freaked out)

Ariana POV:
"Day one and now it is time to of course find some shelter before the night falls" Aph said looking at the sun "As you can see the day had just begun so we've got plenty of time there's a lot of trees around here so we should be good in terms of getting like a crafting Bench going on and all that kind of stuff" I said this time as me and Aph were in the forest walking around and she was talking about finding a hole while I giggled at that especially after she found a hole and said it was a terrible hole we kept walking "hey there's a guy over their" she said pointing at the guy "Come here" Aph yelled running towards the guy with me next to her "We need to talk to you we need to find a nice village" I said but when I say village she says hole "if you know happened to know like we're a vil/ho were did he he go" me and Aph said at the same time "oh my god he did all that that really upsets me the fact that the come here hey come here we need to talk to" Aph started but I cut her of " You just left that tree you just really left that tree undone" I yelled "You literally were oh my god that guy is getting attacked-" Aph said "By that Guard where'd he go no all right but he's gone but you know what he lead us to a village and theirs some awesome Guards" I finished Aphmau's sent "Aph I'm going to get some materials and supplies" I said she just nodded and started to look around the village and talk to herself i laughed at her talking to herself.

Time skip......

I ended up with my inventory stepped with wood and I walked up the hill and started making an outline of the house and started building the house.

When it was done it looked like this:

My bedroom is down stairs while Aphmau's is upstairs I made a a down stairs area for all the chest and I put most of the wood I didn't need in the wood chest I walked up the stairs and and outside to the hole Aph Found and when mining I found Coal...

My bedroom is down stairs while Aphmau's is upstairs I made a a down stairs area for all the chest and I put most of the wood I didn't need in the wood chest I walked up the stairs and and outside to the hole Aph Found and when mining I found Coal and made a torch and made a stone Pickaxe, sword, Axe and shovel and after walking down the dark cave I put down the torches when I found a bunch of Iron Ore I quickly headed to the house I made for me and Aph I put a furnace in the Kitchen area I cooked up some iron "Hey Aph I made our house up on the hill I made it big enough for anyone who needs a place to stay" I told her "okay" she called out to me I took some iron out and made shears and walk out side and walked into the forest i found some sheep and I sheared the sheep and then I killed them for food and on the way back I found a couple of stray animals along the way and killed the and when I say stray I don't mean Cats or dogs I mean farm animals such as Sheeps, Cows, Pigs and Chickens and head back home when I got their It had become night time I head in side and cooked up the food and head out into the the village to help Aphmau and defend the village "Aph when you get to the house your bedroom is upstairs and it has a wooden sign with your name on it" i told her as i headed out she called an okay to me and i helped her killed lots of mods before we headed to our house Aph went upstairs to her room and I when to mine we did our outro before heading to bed..

(A/N: I hope you love this as much a I love writing it and sorry if it's short 😢)