✨ Chapter 2✨

Help build the village

Ariana's pov:
"Hey guys Jess and Ariana here and welcome to Minecraft Diaries" Aphmau said "To day is day two and we've done quite a bit of work around the village nothing nothing to crazy just a little bit to get started just a little bit to get the village to looking like home" I say "so as you can see I added some stairs and I add in some stairs over their and other their and I made the walkway much better" Aph Said walking over to were she laid down the stairs "and I have made 5 house if we just keep walking down this path" I said walking down the path I put down and over to medium sized houses that are two stories and has a down stairs as she was telling the viewers stuff While Aph was doing her own things I wanted to build more houses so I went back to the house and to the storage room and got wood and cobblestone and head out side and closed the door and head to where I wanted to build more houses.

Skip time....

As I was doing the finishing touches Aph came back and I walked around to find Aphmau when I see Aphmau I walked over to her just to see Aph talk about the guards when she killed the witch "Anyway guys were going to raping it up here" she said then we both get outro.

(A/N: just so you know I put the video up there so you know that she is also talking but i don't wanna writing her talking all the time so I won't write it but she is talking)