Parts of Moon

"I need," said Zhan Tiri, face crackling. "Something powerful than moonstone but alive..." she continued, eyes narrowed, scanning across and through the board in which had pictures of all Coronians. It was the moment she witnessed the young alchemist, Varian, on the wall -- and recalling the blue stripe on his hair, she smiled; found one, said Zhan Tiri to herself.

Varian was examining the new stone in which was rising through all Corona -- but realising that it was completely an different element, he reached his hands to touch the rock. It glowed, gleamed in dark blue -- somehow similar to Cassandra's but dark. His stripe in his hair glowed the moment he touched the rock -- and within' seconds, veins in which was amongst his hands began glowing in dark blue. "Wha--" he stammered, pale and yet blue. Varian walked to the nearby mirror, and yet he saw a boy within' hair in which was all dark blue and was glowing. 

He tried not to panic, and grabbing his worn-out hood, he headed outside -- to the castle. 

Rapunzel will help me, said Varian to himself. 

But he had to know -- how dangerous the way it was to the castle. Zhan Tiri from far realm, smiled at the vision in which she saw.