Team Awesome

It was 12 in the night, and the princess wasn't really enjoying her sleep. She had a vision of something terrible, as in her dream, a demon grabbed Eugene and Varian, both -- and Rapunzel was forced to choose whom to be save! To make matters worse, part of her nightmare has become true; she headed for the garden for some rest, but as a figure approached her, delivering the most tragic news, the princess was now ready in which to faint. "Princess," said Quirin, sobbing. "It's, it's my son -- Cassandra took him!" burst the warrior.

Rapunzel's eyes were now widely open, and with her screaming loudly -- few guards came, ready to attack whoever it was in which have made the princess mad. "Blondie -- Quirin, what happened?" asked Eugene in surprise, eyes trembling. Quirin fixed his eyes to the Captain's, barely speaking. "Cassandra took my son -- and this time with my own hands!" he yelled.

"What?" trembled Eugene, collapsing. Half of Team Awesome, his little brother, got kidnapped -- again? He promised not to let anyone harm the alchemist, but, well, I guess he broke it, again. Sorry, kid.

"No," muttered Eugene, yet in shock. "No!"

And, reader, just as I said, nothing, truly nothing with Varian went fine after all in this story.