Waiting in the pain

Varian woke, and with his eyes in which was heavily blinking, he soon witnessed the blue-haired warrior who was upon him, staring down. "I need that third incantation, Varian." growled the warrior, eyes trembling. She reached to Varian's arms, and holding it tightly -- she pulled him close, saying. "You better not lie,"

The boy flinched, whimpered in pain; he haven't seen Cass so mad -- or so THIS different. But winning his fears, the fourteenth-year-old spat, eyes narrowed. "You'll NEVER make me talk, Cassie," burst Varian as he struggled through the bindings in which was within' his wrists.

"I, ugh -- I mean no harm to you, kid." Cassandra's voice softened, and so did her grip on the teen. "Please, don't make this go wild."

She is still Cassie I know, deep in her heart, thought Varian.

"No, Cassie -- I won't, ever, tell you the incantation," said the alchemist, eyes shut and closed.

Cassandra sighed; she then turned to Quirin, who stood silently, speechless. "You know what to do," said the warrior. "Make him talk."

Then, within' seconds, the boy have soon encountered the true pain -- for how hard and long in which his possessed father have tortured, hurt him. Please, Rapunzel -- come please fast. The boy begged for the princess in which to come, but spoke no such thing.