Hope

Here the things will go dark -- so if you're under age 15, please turn and leave this page. To, furthermore, the Cassarian shippers: leave this page immediately if you desire not to see them aruge or else.

The blood now hit the ground, and with Varian who was now unconscious, he was covered in wounds and bruises -- muffled in bloods. He fell to in which the ground, helpless. Cassandra now was surprised for how strong in which this boy was. "Stop, Quirin." burst Cassandra as she held the moonstone high. "Go to the Corona's castle, and you're free." Cass turned to Quirin, commanding him.

Now that Quirin was gone, Cass was put in which to deal with the kid herself alone -- to make that kid talk. She walked to the boy, and dragging him to the nearby tree -- she sighed, then placing her sword to the alchemist's chest, she slightly pushed the knife in, just for only a centimeter-much.

The boy screamed, then woke within a gigantic flinch. "Cassie!" he yelled. Cassandra stopped; she turned to in which the teen, then pulled the sword out. "Please, stop!"

"Ready to talk?" asked Cass to Varian, eyes yet closed. Varian stopped; he won't, and I mean ever, would give Cass the information. "NO," yelled Varian, despite the fear and pain in which he had.

Cass sighed once more -- and then with seconds in which to hate herself, she did what she needed, or at least she believed, to make the boy talk.

*Meanwhile in the castle*

Quirin stood hard in where in which the castle gate was -- staring above. Within' seconds the glowing in his eyes went off, making Quirin be, well, himself. He, reader, was confused more than ever when he found himself standing before the very castle, with remembering only him fainting, falling to ground, and his --

Varian.

Quirin was left alone into the silence, his mouth yet open. Within' a flash he suddenly remembered what happened an hour ago -- about how crazy in which he've been; his dear boy, Varian, was again taken by Cassandra -- and this time by his own hands!

There was no time to argue; he had to rescue the boy. He then noticed a humming from not so far ago. There stood a woman with a long, blond hair, and next to her, was hope in which was seem to shine so brightly. "Rapunzel," Quirin mumbled, staring to in which the castle. "Rapunzel!"