6. Odd occasion

"You cannot do that young man, this is your first warning!" I scolded to a new member, he was a child around 13 years old. He had been misbehaving and acting up all morning and now had thrown glitter at a younger girl. She was softly crying as some of the glitter had gone in her eyes. I looked over at her after scolding the young man and picked her up, taking her over to the small sink near by and got started in washing away the glitter.

I sighed a little in frustration, Sundrop hadn't been helping much today and just mostly stayed in the in the ballpit pacing back and forth. At first it scared the kids but now most of them are trying to cheer him up. Once I had down getting all glitter out of the young girls face I put her down and patted her head. Turning around I saw the same troublemaker near my office.

I started to make my way over to him. "Young man! You know that area of out of limits, you are in big trouble!" I scolded once more. He turned to me and and stuck out his young "piss off ugly HAG!" He yelled before slamming his fist into the Freddy button. All at once all the lights turned off and my eyes widen. I turned my attention to where Sundrop was in the ballpit and just as I had expected.

Moondrops arms slowly reached  out as soon his full body crawled out of the ballpit. He was angry, he knew someone had broken the rules and he made his way to where we were standing. "That's it..I've had enough of this little brat." He growled out. Grabbing the child by his neck, lifting up above his head. "You've been naughty and broke ALL the rules. You are BANNED from stepping inside the daycare!"

The child kept struggling as he was being held up by his neck, scratching at the animatronics hand to get him to release him from his grasp. Tears streamed down his face as he stared at the terrifying moon creature. Without warning moondrop turned and made a bee like for the the exit and threw him out of the daycare and slammed the door.

After that moondrop turned and in a blink of an eyes he was in front of me holding my face and checking all over my body, probably by injuries. This did make me smile, he truly cared about me and wanted to make sure I was safe. I giggled softly and planted a soft kiss on his forehead. This made him pull away and seem to be in shock, the reaction was cute I couldn't help but smile at him.

"I am fine mooncake, just a misbehaving kid" I explain softly, holding the slide of his face. This made him calm down a little, he wrapped his arms around me and held me close. "I'm sorry my sweet dreamer, I worry so much about you" he whispers softly into my ear as he holds me close.

____AN____

Sorry for the short chapter. I am having difficulty's with creativity for my story.

Please leave ideas in the comments so I can keep this story going for you guys!